This: "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

Ask him what branch he served in. Or what he has done to make the country better.
My grandfather? Air Force. He helped against the Viet Cong. When they said that he had to go again. He said no and retired. I don't blame him Vietnam was a failure. Also he helped out firefighting at Shaw Air Force Base. He served from the 50s until he retired in 'Nam. His brothers also fought in WWII. And his father fought in WWI.

I as a Vet know you know nothing. What you wrote is only true if they are on active duty. These vets were able to speak their mind.

Veterans not on active duty overwhelmingly support Walz.
This ^^ proves you are a moron. When you enlist, it is for a six year term. You are obligated for x number of years of active duty and the remainder as a reserve to be called any time the country is in need. The same is true for national guard. The fact that you are not on active duty does not, in any way, relieve you of the obligations and oaths that you took on enlistment. BTW, veterans and peers from his own unit disagree with your assertion and his lies re: his service bear them out.

This ^^ proves you are a moron. When you enlist, it is for a six year term. You are obligated for x number of years of active duty and the remainder as a reserve to be called any time the country is in need. The same is true for national guard. The fact that you are not on active duty does not, in any way, relieve you of the obligations and oaths that you took on enlistment. BTW, veterans and peers from his own unit disagree with your assertion and his lies re: his service bear them out.
Plus I believe that he has stolen valor. I bet you he was never in the military. People who claim to be a veteran when they aren't makes me sick.

My grandfather stands with Israel. Trump will send a lot of guns to Israel. If he gets elected, I might take a flight to Israel and join the IDF.
I served, and if I were an American Jew, I might have done that.

Either of the candidates will take care of Israel, which means your Pops should understand there may be fighting under either candidate.

If Democrats think beating Trump is so important, why will they nominate Kamala Harris as their candidate? There must be literally, millions of better people. Pick up a phone book and pick someone randomly, he or she will make a better candidate.

This type of thing seems to be gaining momentum -- "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

I could be wrong, but it appears to build on itself, like the momentum VP Kamala Harris built on after Joe withdrew his name from the nomination process. I know some people automatically jump to the "RINO" label, but I've long argued here that RINOs do not actually exist. If having disagreements over individual issues makes a lifetime registered Republican not a real Republication -- then I suggest that is demanding a litmus test to belong. And no credible Republican (until MAGA officially took over the party (Trump daughter-in-law installed at top)) ever claimed a litmus test had to be given to become or stay a Republican

Last month, local Pennsylvania Republican Matthew McCaffrey penned an op-ed published by The Inquirer, titled, "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

"The way I look at is: I didn't commit 34 felonies; I haven't been found liable for sexual misconduct; I haven't drug our country through one of the worst days in our history on Jan. 6," the Republican added.

Then we have:

'Lifelong Republican' ex-GA lieutenant gov. endorses Kamala Harris

Former Georgia Lieutenant Governor explained in an op-ed published by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution earlier this year why he was supporting President Joe Biden in his bid for reelection.

Skewering his fellow Republicans for "[falling] in line behind Donald Trump," the ex-GOP leader wrote: "The healing of the Republican Party cannot begin with Trump as president," which is why, "This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass."

"I’m committed to beating Donald Trump," Duncan wrote in a post via X. "The only vehicle left for me to do that with is the Democratic Party. If that requires me to vote for, speak for, or endorse @KamalaHarris then count me in!"

"Duncan was the Georgia Lt. Gov. from 2019-2023. He backed Trump in 2020, but was horrified by Trump's attempted coup. He endorsed Biden in May, and wrote: 'I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass.'"

The dainty’s next username will have to be “gullible.”

There is no biased anti-Trump bullshit which he won’t willingly and eagerly lap up.

This type of thing seems to be gaining momentum -- "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

I could be wrong, but it appears to build on itself, like the momentum VP Kamala Harris built on after Joe withdrew his name from the nomination process. I know some people automatically jump to the "RINO" label, but I've long argued here that RINOs do not actually exist. If having disagreements over individual issues makes a lifetime registered Republican not a real Republication -- then I suggest that is demanding a litmus test to belong. And no credible Republican (until MAGA officially took over the party (Trump daughter-in-law installed at top)) ever claimed a litmus test had to be given to become or stay a Republican

Last month, local Pennsylvania Republican Matthew McCaffrey penned an op-ed published by The Inquirer, titled, "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

"The way I look at is: I didn't commit 34 felonies; I haven't been found liable for sexual misconduct; I haven't drug our country through one of the worst days in our history on Jan. 6," the Republican added.

Then we have:

'Lifelong Republican' ex-GA lieutenant gov. endorses Kamala Harris

Former Georgia Lieutenant Governor explained in an op-ed published by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution earlier this year why he was supporting President Joe Biden in his bid for reelection.

Skewering his fellow Republicans for "[falling] in line behind Donald Trump," the ex-GOP leader wrote: "The healing of the Republican Party cannot begin with Trump as president," which is why, "This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass."

"I’m committed to beating Donald Trump," Duncan wrote in a post via X. "The only vehicle left for me to do that with is the Democratic Party. If that requires me to vote for, speak for, or endorse @KamalaHarris then count me in!"

"Duncan was the Georgia Lt. Gov. from 2019-2023. He backed Trump in 2020, but was horrified by Trump's attempted coup. He endorsed Biden in May, and wrote: 'I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass.'"

Heard him talk an hour or so ago. So Presidential. Talked and answered questions. Challenged Kamala and the Progs on their lies on what they are really going to do. They will be to the left of what Joe signed off on. And there will be another 10 million illegals let in at least. And of course, you will go to jail calling them illegals at some point as there will be another name used.

My grandfather? Air Force. He helped against the Viet Cong. When they said that he had to go again. He said no and retired. I don't blame him Vietnam was a failure. Also he helped out firefighting at Shaw Air Force Base. He served from the 50s until he retired in 'Nam. His brothers also fought in WWII. And his father fought in WWI.
Vietnam brought the U.S. no good whatsoever...except making some military contractors rich. If there's any war I could forgive someone trying to duck the draft that one would be it. The Americans who lost their lives there would have been much more valuable and productive for America right here at home. And there's all the ones who lived without arms or legs and needed our taxes to live on after returning.

Heard him talk an hour or so ago. So Presidential. Talked and answered questions. Challenged Kamala and the Progs on their lies on what they are really going to do. They will be to the left of what Joe signed off on. And there will be another 10 million illegals let in at least. And of course, you will go to jail calling them illegals at some point as there will be another name used.

Long ago normal people got used to the idea that you people-of-the-cult hear what you want to hear. Heck you do it here with posts. Your replies often go so far away from what is actually written...

Forum List

Back