Harris the border enforcer?

Dishonest , the entire republican party is backing the criminal / cheater/ rapist/ LIAR trump and you have the nerve to attempt to call the rest of US dishonest. That takes the cake. Gotta hand it to you. You don't even begin to understand how badly you've been hoodwinked.
Donald Trump is the only modern day US President to leave office with a smaller net worth than when he ran for office. On the other hand you've supported Joe Biden...a man who took in millions and millions of dollars for his family through influence peddling and continues to lie about it! Trump isn't the "criminal"...that's Joe Biden! He's been cashing in for years.

Donald Trump is the only modern day US President to leave office with a smaller net worth than when he ran for office. On the other hand you've supported Joe Biden...a man who took in millions and millions of dollars for his family through influence peddling and continues to lie about it! Trump isn't the "criminal"...that's Joe Biden! He's been cashing in for years.
Simply not worthy of a response. You really believe this BS. You're not alone , heck you and people like you have your own fake news companies now and they seem to be doing well. Lots of fools to use. trump's in heaven because of you guys. Fools he can use and abuse and none of you complain one bot. Joke's on you.

Simply not worthy of a response. You really believe this BS. You're not alone , heck you and people like you have your own fake news companies now and they seem to be doing well. Lots of fools to use. trump's in heaven because of you guys. Fools he can use and abuse and none of you complain one bot. Joke's on you.
How has Trump used me? How has Trump used anyone? He gave us historically good economic numbers before Covid. Putting him back in office will start us back towards that kind of prosperity again. Putting Kamala Harris in office will start the US down the path to becoming California.

How has Trump used me? How has Trump used anyone? He gave us historically good economic numbers before Covid. Putting him back in office will start us back towards that kind of prosperity again. Putting Kamala Harris in office will start the US down the path to becoming California.
I can't tell you because you'll just deny it all. Can't help you , you're too far gone. Probably just as insane as trump is. Good luck with that.

I can't tell you because you'll just deny it all. Can't help you , you're too far gone. Probably just as insane as trump is. Good luck with that.
Of course you can't tell me, Stann! You haven't been able to respond to any of my posts other than to say what you CAN'T do! You can't tell me because you don't have a clue what Kamala Harris is going to do to fix the border or inflation!

Of course you can't tell me, Stann! You haven't been able to respond to any of my posts other than to say what you CAN'T do! You can't tell me because you don't have a clue what Kamala Harris is going to do to fix the border or inflation!
I should have never replied to your first post. Heard all this nonsense before , no matter how you spin it it's the same old BS. Goodbye and good luck. You obviously need all the help you can get.

I should have never replied to your first post. Heard all this nonsense before , no matter how you spin it it's the same old BS. Goodbye and good luck. You obviously need all the help you can get.
Never respond to someone with a different viewpoint, Stann! You might actually have to think.

Forum List

Back