Biden remains bitter at top Democrats as they plan to formally usher him out the door: report

The soft coup will be complete at the DNC when ole' Stumblebum is finally pushed out the door,, the last nail on the coffin, as it be.
I suspect the Dems will not allow ole'joe to address the party goers as a a scream-fest from a bitter, angry Joe would be a bit of a buzz kill

Maybe they can give him a participation trophy to calm the hard feelings?
Biden remains bitter at top Democrats as they plan to formally usher him out the door: report
Last I heard, he was going to get a few minutes at the very beginning of the convention, where all the nobodies speak.

There is no better experience to be President than to serve as Vice President.
Then Dan Quayle would have made an excellent president, as would Dick Cheney.
The US/Mexico border has been an issue for a hundred years, And no, Harris was not going to solve it in four.
It got worse. That's not a good thing.
She was not tasked to build more walls, she was tasked to meet with neighbors at our Southern Border and discuss ways we can reduce the number of migrants.
She did that
She did? When did she do that and how effective was she in implementing Quid Pro Joe's policies?

You've gotta love the arrogant authoritarianism of lefties, given enough rope they hang themselves every single time. You'll make a nice little brown shirt when the time comes, won't you? 🤡
I'm a brown shirt because I demand he follows the rules here. Time for this small person to move on , Good bye small person. He is out of here.

When they won't contribute or try to hijack the thread dump their asses. You want this a place to go then get rid of the trash. That's what I did , he is out of here.

^^^Look at the fascist loon celebrating the fact that his vote didn't count. So very cult-y.

Laughing.....candidates drop out in EVERY primary and endorse other candidates. In both parties. Just as Haley did in the GOP nomination.

Where was the panty shitting hysterics about 'fascism' then, my little drama queen?

Forum List

Back