Strip clubs are legal, right?

I quit going to strip clubs after graduating from college and starting my career. Only losers go to them.

Well, unlike your weird VP nominee Vance, I’m not a homosexual (closeted or otherwise).
Vance is? What makes you say that? He has a wife

I don't see Vance bringing it up on message boards randomly...like you do....just weird.

In San Diego I had a spot in a strip mall where I operated my business... down the way there was a strip club... they had the best and I mean the best roast beef sandwiches on French rolls I have ever had... We went in there almost everyday for lunch...

I still don’t understand what hes being criticized for? Because he dropped a lot of money at the club? It doesn’t sound like he did anything scandalous

He also has a couch he loves, wears makeup and a wig.

Oh...does his weirdness hurt your feelings?

I suspect you’re starting to question your feelings toward other men.
wow, what a weird post....why do you want to talk about Vance and homosexuals on a thread about a strip club? Weird stuff man....take it to another website

Not so much really...you guys criticize homosexuals at every turn until you find out your VP candidate may be one. The very definition of weird.
weird, nobody has been talking about homosexuals but you, you weirdly brought it up on this thread about a black republican being attacked because some of his campaign staff went to a strip club....weird as well

I've never been to a strip club in my 77 years of life. I did seek the services of prostitutes when I was young and a soldier at war but I've never been to a strip club. I really do not see any reason for strip clubs but it isn't my job to decide what is good and what isn't. BUT you say strip clubs are “the seedy end of society” yet I am under the impression that American bachelor parties are nearly always celebrated at strip clubs. Doesn't that fact contradict your conviction?

I can't say. I've lead a very moral life and only agreed to go along to a strip club once and can't say it did anything for me, made me feel uncomfortable, and I've never been to a bachelor party so I can't say what they do.

I've never been to a strip club in my 77 years of life. I did seek the services of prostitutes when I was young and a soldier at war but I've never been to a strip club. I really do not see any reason for strip clubs but it isn't my job to decide what is good and what isn't. BUT you say strip clubs are “the seedy end of society” yet I am under the impression that American bachelor parties are nearly always celebrated at strip clubs. Doesn't that fact contradict your conviction?
Like a menu without any food.

Forum List

Back