Are you serious, Democrats?

But like Mac1958 stated. She won't get up on the global stage and take Putin's side over America's.

Reagan must have been rolling in his grave.
They're making predictions based on their cult's various conspiracies and paranoias.

Trump took Putin's side against our intelligence agencies. THAT is a FACT, and they can't change that.

They're making predictions based on their cult's various conspiracies and paranoias.

Trump took Putin's side against our intelligence agencies. THAT is a FACT, and they can't change that.
If I remember Putin was right. The Intel agencies have been caught in lies repeatably. The goldfish memory of a tired hack is showing.

Did it ever occur to you that our intelligence agencies may not have our best interests at heart?

Are these not the very same "intelligence" agencies that keep trying to institute "regime changes" that always end
in absolute fucking disaster but they never stop trying to do it? Oh fuck no they never realize it's a bad idea and stop trying it!

As Lastamendrer pointed out, our intelligence agencies have been caught in multiple lies woth regards to Russia. Remember the nonsense about Hunter Biden's laptop being Russian disinformation? I guess you missed that.

As Lastamendrer pointed out, our intelligence agencies have been caught in multiple lies woth regards to Russia. Remember the nonsense about Hunter Biden's laptop being Russian disinformation? I guess you missed that.
Those intelligence officials didn't lie.

Ironically you probably believe it because of Russian disinformation you have read.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back