Can the Democrat Convention select an alternative VP nominee

Just a passing thought.

No link is even possible.

I just wonder if, in light of how weird and disingenuous Walz has been shown to be, it is possible (or likely?) that the Democrats will select a different running mate for Kamala Harris at the pending Democrat Parry Convention.

(Note: prior thread was closed and locked because it supposedly belongs in “Election 2024” where I have re-posted it.)
You wish. The only people calling for Walz is the right wing who is jealous as hell that they dont have a normal awesome guy and instead have eye liner wearing, cross dressing, couch fucking, woman hating JD Vance.

Yes! The Democrats have a brand new "official" selection process. It's called "virtual roll call". This kind of reminds me of the Democrats "express immigration process". Just show up at the border, say you want asylum, answer 4 questions and BINGO! you're in!

What is your problem with the delegates voting, exactly?

Just a passing thought.

I just wonder if, in light of how weird and disingenuous Walz has been shown to be, it is possible (or likely?) that the Democrats will select a different running mate for Kamala Harris at the pending Democrat Parry Convention.

(Note: prior thread was closed and locked because it supposedly belongs in “Election 2024” where I have re-posted it.)
Most people have been asking, can Trump replace Vance.

You wish. The only people calling for Walz is the right wing who is jealous as hell that they dont have a normal awesome guy and instead have eye liner wearing, cross dressing, couch fucking, woman hating JD Vance.
Actually, once again, you’re wrong.

I’m perfectly content with you liberal Democraps keeping Walz as your Party’s V.P. nominee. I consider him to be an additional weakness on your ticket. I suspect you’d do better if your peeps had bothered to vet him better. Or at all.

images (2).png

Just a passing thought.

The horse jizz guy was the best they could get.

Sad, huh?

Just a passing thought.

I don't think they can. They did a virtual vote the other week making Harris the official candidate so they could meet I think Ohio's deadline for ballots.

I don't think they can. They did a virtual vote the other week making Harris the official candidate so they could meet I think Ohio's deadline for ballots.
I recall the reason as being related to Ohio and the deadline.

I suppose their “virtual” vote probably included the VP candidate.

Yeah, Vance who agreed that the only purpose of post menopausal women was to babysit.

Damn. Is Nanna is going to have to quit her stained glass classes when she hears what this fucking weirdo had to say?
For the zillionth time, they're trying to use exactly what is said about Trump and MAGA and turn it back onto the Dems, whether it remotely makes sense or not.

The orange con man years have certainly been a study in clumsy projection.

Forum List

Back