This: "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

This type of thing seems to be gaining momentum -- "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

I could be wrong, but it appears to build on itself, like the momentum VP Kamala Harris built on after Joe withdrew his name from the nomination process. I know some people automatically jump to the "RINO" label, but I've long argued here that RINOs do not actually exist. If having disagreements over individual issues makes a lifetime registered Republican not a real Republication -- then I suggest that is demanding a litmus test to belong. And no credible Republican (until MAGA officially took over the party (Trump daughter-in-law installed at top)) ever claimed a litmus test had to be given to become or stay a Republican

Last month, local Pennsylvania Republican Matthew McCaffrey penned an op-ed published by The Inquirer, titled, "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

"The way I look at is: I didn't commit 34 felonies; I haven't been found liable for sexual misconduct; I haven't drug our country through one of the worst days in our history on Jan. 6," the Republican added.

Then we have:

'Lifelong Republican' ex-GA lieutenant gov. endorses Kamala Harris

Former Georgia Lieutenant Governor explained in an op-ed published by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution earlier this year why he was supporting President Joe Biden in his bid for reelection.

Skewering his fellow Republicans for "[falling] in line behind Donald Trump," the ex-GOP leader wrote: "The healing of the Republican Party cannot begin with Trump as president," which is why, "This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass."

"I’m committed to beating Donald Trump," Duncan wrote in a post via X. "The only vehicle left for me to do that wLeith is the Democratic Party. If that requires me to vote for, speak for, or endorse @KamalaHarris then count me in!"

"Duncan was the Georgia Lt. Gov. from 2019-2023. He backed Trump in 2020, but was horrified by Trump's attempted coup. He endorsed Biden in May, and wrote: 'I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass.'"

Let's say this is true. What percentage of military veterans have switched their views? How did Trump disrespect veterans? How has the Kamala campaign contributed to military support while selecting a Stolen Valor running mate?

Except he didn't disrespect veterans.

But whatever floats your boat.
I guess to faux patriots like you, POW/MIA are not worthy of respect.

trump billboard trumper conservative won't vote trump.jpg

You? Is that why you used a pejorative to describe career military that protect your disrespectful butt? It is crowded at the bottom, eh?
Let's say this is true. What percentage of military veterans have switched their views? How did Trump disrespect veterans? How has the Kamala campaign contributed to military support while selecting a Stolen Valor running mate?

Two useless posts and posters. Run away from why people are running away from Trump.

Not sure how self-professed patriots could select a convicted felon to become C-in-C. Boggles the mind.

trump billboard trumper no one above the law.jpg

Oh stop it... you don't have problems with stolen valor so don't act like you do....
Many veterans disagree with those who attacked Walz.

Walz has faced such attacks before, including in his re-election campaign in 2022, when his GOP opponent questioned his decision to leave the service in 2005. Walz’s campaign responded with a letter signed by 50 veterans praising his record and leadership.

and...

Again, "According to information shared by multiple official sources within the MNG, Walz earned that rank (Command Sergeant Major), and would need either the gift of prophecy or a time machine to use the deployment as an excuse to leave the service, as his May 2005 retirement date came months before the 1-125th Battalion of the 1st Brigade Combat Team learned they would mobilize and most of a year before the unit was actually deployed to Iraq for what would become a historically long, 22-month tour."

This type of thing seems to be gaining momentum -- "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

I could be wrong, but it appears to build on itself, like the momentum VP Kamala Harris built on after Joe withdrew his name from the nomination process. I know some people automatically jump to the "RINO" label, but I've long argued here that RINOs do not actually exist. If having disagreements over individual issues makes a lifetime registered Republican not a real Republication -- then I suggest that is demanding a litmus test to belong. And no credible Republican (until MAGA officially took over the party (Trump daughter-in-law installed at top)) ever claimed a litmus test had to be given to become or stay a Republican

Last month, local Pennsylvania Republican Matthew McCaffrey penned an op-ed published by The Inquirer, titled, "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

"The way I look at is: I didn't commit 34 felonies; I haven't been found liable for sexual misconduct; I haven't drug our country through one of the worst days in our history on Jan. 6," the Republican added.

Then we have:

Former Georgia Lieutenant Governor explained in an op-ed published by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution earlier this year why he was supporting President Joe Biden in his bid for reelection.

Skewering his fellow Republicans for "[falling] in line behind Donald Trump," the ex-GOP leader wrote: "The healing of the Republican Party cannot begin with Trump as president," which is why, "This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass."

"I’m committed to beating Donald Trump," Duncan wrote in a post via X. "The only vehicle left for me to do that with is the Democratic Party. If that requires me to vote for, speak for, or endorse @KamalaHarris then count me in!"

"Duncan was the Georgia Lt. Gov. from 2019-2023. He backed Trump in 2020, but was horrified by Trump's attempted coup. He endorsed Biden in May, and wrote: 'I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass.'"

Your AI articles are worse than your AI crowd photos. :badgrin:

I guess to faux patriots like you, POW/MIA are not worthy of respect.

View attachment 996328
I certainly respect his service.

I certainly respect his right to an opinion and vote.

Even if he is wrong.

Now that Harris is on the firing line for bribing influencers.....I might be a little more skeptical.

I've noticed your activity of paid bullshit has increased. Have to wonder.

So what are your plans when a black girl is your President?
So now you are pulling the race card?... if a MAGA Black woman ran for office I would vote for her in a second...
Do you call all Black women girls?....

Many veterans disagree with those who attacked Walz.

Walz has faced such attacks before, including in his re-election campaign in 2022, when his GOP opponent questioned his decision to leave the service in 2005. Walz’s campaign responded with a letter signed by 50 veterans praising his record and leadership.

and...

Again, "According to information shared by multiple official sources within the MNG, Walz earned that rank (Command Sergeant Major), and would need either the gift of prophecy or a time machine to use the deployment as an excuse to leave the service, as his May 2005 retirement date came months before the 1-125th Battalion of the 1st Brigade Combat Team learned they would mobilize and most of a year before the unit was actually deployed to Iraq for what would become a historically long, 22-month tour."

The guys in his unit have spoken....

Then we have:

"I’m committed to beating Donald Trump," Duncan wrote in a post via X. "The only vehicle left for me to do that with is the Democratic Party. If that requires me to vote for, speak for, or endorse @KamalaHarris then count me in!"

Trump disrespected Veterans?

Stolen Valor?

Two useless posts and posters. Run away from why people are running away from Trump.

Not sure how self-professed patriots could select a convicted felon to become C-in-C. Boggles the mind.

View attachment 996332
Biden? The felon who stored classified docs next to his corvette as a senator and VP who had no authority to possess them and then shared them with Chinese nationals and his ghost writer? Biden the big guy who received graft from his convicted felon son? You keep doubling down, Dainty, you're as bankrupt as the US treasury.

The guys in his unit have spoken....
Walz has said he has “an honorable record” — and other service members who led the same battalion have defended him.

“He was a great soldier,” Joseph Eustice, who served 32 years in the National Guard, told the Star Tribune in 2022.

“When he chose to leave, he had every right to leave,” added Eustice, who indicated that other attacks on Walz’s record may have been made by disgruntled soldiers who were passed up for promotions.

Another National Guard member who served under Walz said that the future US lawmaker was eyeing a run for Congress earlier than 2005.

“Would the soldier look down on him because he didn’t go with us? Would the common soldier say, ‘Hey, he didn’t go with us, he’s trying to skip out on a deployment?’ And he wasn’t,” Al Bonnifield recalled to Minnesota Public Radio of Walz’s concerns about dipping out before the deployment to Iraq.

“He talked with us for quite a while on that subject. He weighed that decision to run for Congress very heavy [sic],” Bonnifeld added. “He loved the military, he loved the guard, he loved the soldiers he worked with.”

“We all do what we can. I’m proud I did 24 years,” Walz has said about his service.

The endless lies and gaslighting from the media and the left just prove you can’t trust anything they say. Even a 10 year old can see the bullshit.

Forum List

Back