Black man kills white man because kid walked on his lawn!! TV censors story of course.

Black on white murders happen nearly every day in america and TV always censors the story. This is a thousand times worse than the george floyd story ( which TV lied about), but it's being censored of course.

This has happened before!!!
Not the first time !!

My opinion on blacks is lower than anyone for a reason

Black on white murders happen nearly every day in america and TV always censors the story. This is a thousand times worse than the george floyd story ( which TV lied about), but it's being censored of course.

Don't let it bother you. This is the price of doing nothing. It's what you wanted, right? :)
I promise it's still going to get much worse and you might even get to be the star of the next one.

WELCOME to your future !

JustDoNothing.jpg

This is Ron Unz whose"report" was used by the OP in order to present a race baited narrative about blacks killing whites.

View attachment 996205
You can see why he has probems.

But who is Ron Unz?

Unz was publisher of The American Conservative from 2007 to 2013, and since 2013 has been publisher and editor of The Unz Review, a website which self-describes as presenting "controversial perspectives largely excluded from the American mainstream media." Unz Review has been criticized by the Anti-Defamation League for hosting racist and anti-semitic content, and the Southern Poverty Law Center has labeled it a white nationalist publication. Unz has also drawn criticism for funding VDARE and other publications accused of white supremacism.

You can see why he has probems.

Because he’s white? That’s mighty bigoted of you…

Southern Poverty Law Center has labeled it a white nationalist publication

Well of course…because splc wouldn’t just happen to be ultra left wing now..would they? Yep!

Because he’s white? That’s mighty bigoted of you…
So you once aaun bypass the white bigtry to try caling ne a racist because I say tat a white supremacist has problems.

Well of course…because splc wouldn’t just happen to be ultra left wing now..would they? Yep!
No, because it actually spews white nationalist and white supremacist opinnions.

You can't do anything about the white racists, you can't point fingers at them for every post but your punk ass can follow me and do this. Then you wonder why you get called a racist.

Whites such as yourself and other right wingers here, not all whites, have this entitlement mentality whereby you can tell me how tired you are of having to read my posting about race but I can't be tired of living with your racism.

Was he? How about Amadou Diallo? How about Terrance Crutcher, what law was he breaking when he was shot in the back?
Michael Brown strongarm robbed a store right before he was confronted by the police. Brown was a criminal that got what he deserved. He should have just complied

Forum List

Back