Black man kills white man because kid walked on his lawn!! TV censors story of course.

keep proving just how stupid you are 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks, and last I checked they are just 12 percent of the population.
"I guess you dont read IM2's posts he is trying to claim whites have a bigger problem than blacks retard,"

That's because you do.

Your argument uses percentages. Percentages come wth real numbers. For example real numbers show that 2 percent of the population actually commits crimes. A lower percentage of the overall population commit violent crimes.

But lets stick to violent crimes. From the latest data from rthe FBI in the year 2022, there were 875,415 violent offenders. The popuation of the US according to the census is 330 million.

So 0.0026527727272727 percent of the American population were violent criminna offender.

389,295 were white. Ths means that 0.0012069545454545 percent of the American population were white violent criminal offenders.

378,448 were black. This means that 0.0011468121212121 percent of the American population were back violent criminal offenders.

So when you look at the actual numbers of offenders , you see that whites commit more violent crime. Yet in both instances the numbers are very small relative to the American population.

So then the more accurate statement is based on who actually commits the crimes instead of trying to blame entire populations based on numbers done by a few people. In reality 0.0012069545454545 percent of the American population are responsible for most of the violent crime and they are not black.

And don't try per capita, because if the black population was the same as whites a whole llot f things woud not exist for blacks that cause crime. Yet whites don't have these things and yet have major probems not only wth violent and property crime, but suicide.

Or have gun laws and a gun culture to match :dunno:
It works in my subdivision. I have no duty to die, at the whim of some nutball, at least not with a full magazine, when the attacking nutball can be the one doing the dying. Although, I hope it never comes to it.

Wishing we did not live in a unpredictably violent world, so taking personal security for granted, as unnecessary, is no substitute, for having the equipment and training, should it become necessary to exercise self-protection of yourself and family.

These stories do happen from time to time. I carry for the same reason, I wear seatbelts in cars. It is not that I think something is going to happen. It is that I want to be responsible if it does, so these stories happen to others, no me and mine.

Forum List

Back