Black man kills white man because kid walked on his lawn!! TV censors story of course.

We should just quarantine you, you are a menace to society. You folks kill your own folks everyday.
Whites kill whites every day also. And they do these things way more than we do:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

Whites kill whites every day also. And they do these things way more than we do:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.
there are 5 times as many whites as blacks on this country and blacks kill as many blacks a year as whites kill whites. So, blacks kill 5 times more often than whites.

Trump is a criminal. He gets to run for president.

Floyd was not legitmately killed by that cop in self defense.
Convicted felons should not be allowed to run for office. They should be sitting in jail while the judge decides their sentences.

Blacks have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate.

What's the issue??? The guy is dead!!!!
1723761166828.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Convicted felons should not be allowed to run for office. They should be sitting in jail while the judge decides their sentences.
Trump is a convicted felon. He has been given chances no other person would get.

Blacks have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate.
Untrue. And whites such as yoursef ignore the 29 other categories of crime. Whites lead by big numbers in 27 of those categories every year.

Last edited:

The problem you have is that I've never denied that. There is enough shit to go around. It's the hatred you show from your heart here everyday that bothers me. Not everything is about Race and it's only the perpetually aggrieved that try and make that case. Oakland is trying to give you everything you are demanding and it is sinking into the quagmire that is of your making. It sucks that Las Vegas has stolen our teams.

The problem you have is that I've never denied that. There is enough shit to go around. It's the hatred you show from your heart here everyday that bothers me. Not everything is about Race and it's only the perpetually aggrieved that try and make that case. Oakland is trying to give you everything you are demanding and it is sinking into the quagmire that is of your making. It sucks that Las Vegas has stolen our teams.
There is no hatred in my heart. You are in a tread by someone white making an issue of race and you don't say the same things to that person. So shut the hell up.

So while the OP was going throug stories on the gatewaypundit in order to start a racist thread, this story is something the gatewaypundit or any other right wing media will ever report.

There is no hatred in my heart. You are in a tread by someone white making an issue of race and you don't say the same things to that person. So shut the hell up.

Your heart is filled to the brim with hatred. It just is what it is. I won't "Shut the fuck up" and no one can make me, especially not you. Other than in the Military I've never hurt anyone. There is nothing redeemable in you.

Black on white murders happen nearly every day in america and TV always censors the story. This is a thousand times worse than the george floyd story ( which TV lied about), but it's being censored of course.

I actually found it all over the net.

My question now is: Do we burn down Boston or Denver ?

Forum List

Back