Harris the border enforcer?

There you go again blaming the Democrats. Sorry that shit doesn't fly. Immigration needs some work. First we need to get the Immigration Courts up to speed so they can handle this tremendous backlog. Then and only then can we make progress and get more immigrants to become documented. They don't have years to wait for US to get our act together. We are part of the problem , if you can't figure that out you're hopelessly lost.
So let me see if I understand your "logic"! We can't handle the influx of people now...but you think the solution is to get more of them documented and released into the country? You do realize that doing that is just going to make MORE people try to come here...right? Oh, that's right...I keep forgetting that you don't do REALITY...you're someone who deals in fantasy!

We have to trust each other or J6 or worse will keep happening. MAGA destroys that trust daily.

#REALPATRIOTISM
As Reagan so succinctly put it "Trust but verify!". Reagan trusted Tip O'Neal. Who destroyed that trust? MAGA didn't even exist back then. I hate to point out the obvious here, Konradv but the Democrats haven't been trustworthy for better than forty years now when it comes to immigration. They see it as a means to power...a way to keep themselves in office.

Apparently the MAGA senators that helped hammer out the deal were! MAGA’s stupid for not taking what they could get. The next time you get more. That’s called progress.

#CLUELESS

You're clueless, and like I say, you guys on the left are dishonest about this entire issue!!

Republicans are NOT the ones who attract the third-world to flood in, in the first place.

Republicans are NOT the ones who invite third-worlders to “surge to the border”.

Republicans are NOT the ones who want to end all border security measures.

Republicans are NOT the ones who create sanctuary cities.

Republicans are NOT the ones who create programs that give illegals a monthly income.

Republicans are NOT the ones who create programs that give illegals free healthcare.

Republicans are NOT the ones who run to the courts, every single time to stop border states that attempt to secure it’s own border and protect it’s own citizens.

Republicans are NOT the ones who cry out for blanket-amnesty for all illegals.

Republicans are NOT the ones who create illegal programs like DACA.

Why can’t you answer questions? I’ve answered the same questions for nine years, but MAGA never listens. Done playing that game.

#THEINCREDIBLESHRINKINGTRUMP
I asked you first.

I answered you question dozens of times.
Trump is not any worse than the Clintons, or JFK who was a big time womanizer himself.
I want someone who is experienced at managing big projects, gathering financing, managing negotiations with all the different parties, and managing construction all while keeping it under budget.
Yes 3 corps bankrupt under him but those are usually strategies and not failures. and yes you can show a fe other bad examples, trump shoes not being one of them. But weighing them against his many successes their minor. Also, successful people always have failures they learned from. Inventors, bio chemist, and business moguls.
And the felony bullshit, that was simply the Den's attempt to disqualify their opponent. a tactic despots and Putin uses. When they don't outright kill them. The charges will be kicked out on appeal assuming he doesn't get a Dem judge.

Now your turn answer my questions.

Could be a war tomorrow and I could be displaced.
Hopefully not , the only ones talking that BS are far-right wing nut cases. My grandparents came here over one hundred years ago Ini The Great Migration from Europe. Now we are having the Great Migration from the Americas. They should be received more readily than the Europeans were. No advanced arrangements. Immigration papers were handed out on ship . Very ,very few were rejected. Maybe that's what they should do. Hand out immigration forms on the Mexican side so they could go through official entry points faster and better vetted. Thanks for the great idea , I will forward it to Kamala our next president.

I asked you first.

I answered you question dozens of times.
Trump is not any worse than the Clintons, or JFK who was a big time womanizer himself.
I want someone who is experienced at managing big projects, gathering financing, managing negotiations with all the different parties, and managing construction all while keeping it under budget.
Yes 3 corps bankrupt under him but those are usually strategies and not failures. and yes you can show a fe other bad examples, trump shoes not being one of them. But weighing them against his many successes their minor. Also, successful people always have failures they learned from. Inventors, bio chemist, and business moguls.
And the felony bullshit, that was simply the Den's attempt to disqualify their opponent. a tactic despots and Putin uses. When they don't outright kill them. The charges will be kicked out on appeal assuming he doesn't get a Dem judge.

Now your turn answer my questions.
Your answers were totally biased , thus worthless.

Forum List

Back