Harris the border enforcer?

So you are willing to allow those billions in?
I'm saying you guys ar shitting your pants
About a couple hundred thousand immigrants. You are going to have a stroke when it gets really bad. These are still the good old days , probably the last of them for generations to come. Glad I am so old I won't be around for the worse of it.

Stann? If you can't answer a simple question...why are you even here?
I'm not going to play into your hands or your stupid games. I know how you work. Just like trump , set them up with half truths or total lies. Not going. There. It's all part of the sick mind games.

I'm saying you guys ar shitting your pants
About a couple hundred thousand immigrants. You are going to have a stroke when it gets really bad. These are still the good old days , probably the last of them for generations to come. Glad I am so old I won't be around for the worse of it.
We can't keep them out?

I'm not going to play into your hands or your stupid games. I know how you work. Just like trump , set them up with half truths or total lies. Not going. There. It's all part of the sick mind games.
Answering a question is playing into my hands? Really, Stann?
I'm curious...in your little bubble...doesn't anyone challenge your statements? The way it works on boards like this is if you make a claim and someone disputes that claim you counter their argument with facts. If you can't do that...then why are you here?

Trump stopped the border bill. It’s all his baby now. If he wants to talk about crime, he should acknowledge that he’s the source!

#TRAITORTRUMP
cite what in the bill stopped them from crossing the border? How were they going to do it? Keep in mind if you use the app you are not included in the cap limit, if you crossed between borders you were not part of the cap, and if you claim you are scared to return to your country with no proof necessary till years later you were not included into the cap. btw asylum seekers are supposed to stop in the first county they come to and not cross multiple countries to do so here.

Answering a question is playing into my hands? Really, Stann?
I'm curious...in your little bubble...doesn't anyone challenge your statements? The way it works on boards like this is if you make a claim and someone disputes that claim you counter their argument with facts. If you can't do that...then why are you here?
I guess you can keep trolling this out until the end times if you wish. But count me out . I 'm not playing your sick games. How many times do I have to say it. Oh yes. I know this is the last time. Keep torturing yourself about things that are beyond your grasp. I have better things to do .

cite what in the bill stopped them from crossing the border? How were they going to do it? Keep in mind if you use the app you are not included in the cap limit, if you crossed between borders you were not part of the cap, and if you claim you are scared to return to your country with no proof necessary till years later you were not included into the cap. btw asylum seekers are supposed to stop in the first county they come to and not cross multiple countries to do so here.
I’m not here to answer questions. I’m here to ask. Why do you support a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist?!

#ANSWERTHEQUESTION

What "word"? The bulk of the GOP never agreed to what was in that bill and the Democrats knew very well that it would never pass! If anyone was counting on that legislation to fix the border then they were either very naive or clueless! What made it all a farce was that Joe Biden never needed Congress to fix the border. He had the ability to do that whenever he wanted to.
MAGA went back on the deal and you’re just accepting what they say!

#USEFULIDIOT

I know, an emotional one.

#SELFHATE

I am voting for Trump for the following reasons. He is:

--Good on inflation
--Good on the economy
--Strong on border protection
--Strong on crime
--He has the best chance of curing the housing market

Without referencing Trump or your emotions, why are you voting for Harris?

Correct , not as a free nation. If we morph into a dictatorship like trump wants then it would be possible. Is that what you want ? Let's hope not. I like living with my freedoms.
A nation is not free to foreigners.

Forum List

Back