How many times has humanity been wiped down to near extinction?

Yeah, except I tried carving rock with stone tools. Doesn't work. I tried many times myself. If I can't do it, prehistoric people can't.

You tried carving limestone with rocks? It totally works.

And no offense to your rock carving skills, but this isn't a well developed skill set in this day and age. Like turning a deer into leather pants, or starting a fire with sticks, the neolithic people were experts. And much better than us at these specific tasks.

You tried carving limestone with rocks? It totally works.

And no offense to your rock carving skills, but this isn't a well developed skill set in this day and age. Like turning a deer into leather pants, or starting a fire with sticks, the neolithic people were experts. And much better than us at these specific tasks.
Yes, I tried carving limestone with rocks. It is impossible. You would find it impossible too. Also I can start fire with sticks.

Yes, I tried carving limestone with rocks. It is impossible. You would find it impossible too. Also I can start fire with sticks.

Its genuinely not. You just need harder, sharper rocks. Or know how to make the larger rock crack with wedges.

But can you really do it on a massive scale? No. People who can use stone tools to carve must have weak stones that are being carved. I never found a stone that I could carve in my 23 years of existence.

Why not? And there's a video of a guy using stone to carve stone. Its not clearly not impossible. All we're talking about is more people, doing it over a longer period of time.

And Tepe isn't that massive. Its a site about as large as a strip mall parking lot.

Why not? And there's a video of a guy using stone to carve stone. Its not clearly not impossible. All we're talking about is more people, doing it over a longer period of time.

And Tepe isn't that massive. Its a site about as large as a strip mall parking lot.
I hope you pray that an alien doesn't tell you what I said. Because if you deny what I said to them, there would be hell to pay.

Forum List

Back