Haley Calls Trump Campaign to the Carpet

Everything she says about the Trump campaign is dead on and echo what many of us have been pointing out. If this woman were the nominee she'd be leading Harris by ten points right now. MAGA wanted the clown car instead.

If Nikki were the nominee stock in Raytheon would have tripled since the convention

Bringing up her dishonesty at every opportunity works just fine for me.

That is fine if you not only bring up her dishonesty, but say WHY and HOW she is being dishonest-- even better if you are prepared to SHOW people the proof of it. But you need to do more. To date since Harris was selected, Trump has focused so much on attacking Harris it is just free advertisement for her. He needs to spend a lot more time promoting why people should vote for HIM, focusing on POLICIES and not because HE did it, and start just ignoring Harris and only referring to her briefly and dismissively.

I would not dwell on her unless an interviewer specifically ASKED to discuss her.

And Trump and Vance need to lighten up a bit and not be so serious all the time; interject some of that /fun/ quality that has more appeal to younger voters. Trump needs to broaden his base. As to Harris, leave a lot of the attacks on her to TV and internet campaign ads.

I just saw a sheriff in CA interviewed who is bitching angry because Harris showed him in a campaign ad on the border as a supporter of hers that not only did he say demonstrably with FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE that everything in her ad on how she supports and is working on border protection not true, but that she pisses on LEO and that neither he nor other LEO and Border people like or support her. A tissue of lies.

Thing is that if elected, maybe Harris WILL support defending the border! I mean, THE DAMAGE IS DONE, they've accomplished their aim, so why NOT defend the border now that they've let in 20 million invading illegal future democrat voters?

No he's not.... the DNC convention hasn't even started... Trump was losing to Hillary too... how short your memory must be....

I applaud your optimism Ram, I wonder if Trump and Vance should also stop all campaigning and debates?! Sauce for the gander?

Thing is that Harris has put nothing out there very specific to attack her on, she has few official positions on anything, while Trump is putting 1000 policy positions out there a day to attack. It is Trump's election to lose and right now, I don't like how it is going, but if Harris never interviews nor debates, she minimizes any chance of making any of the huge missteps or blunders that would really hurt her, like Biden did debating Trump. And I still say it was very wrong to agree to a debate as early as June. Sometimes (often) Trump is TOO EAGER and willing to debate anyone, anytime, and on THEIR terms--- it makes him look needy, and that is exactly what Harris is NOT doing, looking needy--- instead, she is projecting the image of a confident person, confident in winning.

I wonder if she will ever publicly interview or debate anyone.

THE GOOD NEWS: Trump had over a BILLION people watch his interview with Musk!

They have no intention of listening. This is why they are going to lose.

Forum List

Back