Haley Calls Trump Campaign to the Carpet

I don't get you people you give up so easy... its not like Harris is way ahead of Trump and Trump still leads in the enthusiastic game... he will have a larger turnout than in 2020 no way can Kamala match that...
Its not over by a long shot... Hillary led Trump by double figures at this time in 2016...
With supporters like some of you Trump doesn't need enemies....
Well....i'll do what I have always done. Maybe he knows what he's doing. Being nice didn't do a damn thing for McCain or Romney. Sooooo maybe this is the only way....

toobfreak didn't mean to launch at you Toob... I'm just so frustrated... everyone wants to tell Trump how to run this race and he is losing or going to lose... and I just think that's ridiculous so please accept my apologies....

Harris is telling her what she has done or what she should have done?

When you are V.P for 4 years, you can't say "hey, you know all the economic and border problems we have? Elect me and I will take care of it"!

How can America handle another 15M illegals, all with a path to citizenship?

You will become a one party nation.

Look I fight with libs here all day long... I don't need to debate with people who say they support Trump
I say I support Trump? :dunno: I'm apparently his biggest supporter here because I dare try to look for the weaknesses in his campaign that democrats could exploit to try to shore them up in time so that he WILL win.

... its all over TV... one anti Trump republican after another sounding like its all over...
I have not seen that. Is that why you are sore? Never mistake me for a RINO Never-Trumper, I am merely like an Olympic runner or NASCAR driver always looking to critique my game looking for any weakness and any way to improve. Far better that I find it first and fix it than the democrats.

Chance favors the prepared. I never count my chickens until they are in the frying pan.

You know what?....She might be right about Trump's focus...All wrong.
I caught a bit of Trump's NC rally on TV tonight and what was Trump talking about? One of the very things that Nicki said Trump needed to move on from--- whining about something again with Kammy when he should just get past that to why people should vote for him. Trump needs to build popularity for himself to attract more voters rather than negative campaigning all the time just against Harris hoping to drive people away from her. Trump has never been a good public speaker anyway much less good at expatiating ideas in a cogent way. And frankly, he's not doing as good of a job attacking Harris as I would like to see. The other night with Musk, his speech was even slurred.

But she's still a fucking loser, who is also still the same kind of warmongering shitbag who made Trump look like a good deal.
Haley is a mixed bag: she had a lot of potential and could have made a very effective VP but I just don't trust her. But she has a legitimate critique of Trump because she really wants to see him win! As I do.

toobfreak didn't mean to launch at you Toob... I'm just so frustrated... everyone wants to tell Trump how to run this race and he is losing or going to lose... and I just think that's ridiculous so please accept my apologies....

No problem! I get that my friend. It is very frustrating. But my critiques of Trump are well-founded and well-intended, I'm experienced at analysis and do not say things lightly, nor do I mean to sound doom and gloom for Trump, but, it is his race to lose and I'm all for anything which can shore up his chances of winning because he's making some mistakes and Harris is not even playing ball in the ballpark. She is somewhere out in the parking lot looking in saying she's in the game, but no one can throw her the ball or strike her out from there. Ridiculous

Democrats have resorted to a scorched earth tactic that should not even be allowed in an election!
  1. She is constitutionally unqualified to even run but no one in the GOP has the balls to argue that after the way Obumma's eligibility was handled.
  2. She bypassed the Primary process meaning that no one has even voted for her to be the candidate! The DNC picked her. Unconstitutional.
  3. Just because Joe did not do well in his first debate is NOT grounds to pull out! If Trump doesn't do well next month, can we swap people too? Biden ASSURED people 50 times he was in this to the end. The case can be made that if Biden drops out of the race that in effect, they are FORFEITING the election because Biden has said HE DID NOT DROP OUT FOR INFIRMITY OF HEALTH. All that leaves is his switching out hoping the next person will improve their chances. Illegal. Trump never should have agreed to a debate so early.
  4. Candidates should be REQUIRED to attend a pre-determined set of interviews and debates for the election--- hiding under a rock is not an option.
  5. I am so critical of every detail of Trump's campaign right now because the GOP did not see Harris coming, they were not prepared, Trump has not adjusted as well as he should (at least yet), and I'm certain that the democrats have a new angle up their sleeve coming this Fall to steal the election that no one will believe which is going to blow the roof off this thing.
As conservative as the GOP run their campaigns, I see the democrats being audacious and daring and going all out and risky to take this thing pushing once again the legal limits because our legal system is simply not set up to stop such stuff it moves so slowly--- look at the court challenges Trump had in 2020--- one by one each court just passed on even weighing the merits of his cases. I think the democrats have an outrageous scheme in mind to steal this thing that five years from now, experts will still be arguing whether it was even legal.

I mean, Harris is not really even running a campaign! She is just holding invitation-only rallies for her leftwing organizers while asking for donations. Trump and the GOP better be thinking hard and fast on their feet. Like Biden in 2020, no one runs a zero basement campaign in the shadows unless they feel the fix is in and they don't NEED to run a campaign!

Trump is running a campaign assuming the people will vote him in.
Harris is running a non-campaign like she is bypassing the people and the election process!

Something smells like a coup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back