USMB Coffee Shop IV

Have officially quit worrying about daughter number 1 as far as finances go. The horse she bought at 16 seems to have spawned a monster stud which all by itself could put them on easy street. I was absolutely stunned and grateful.

Have officially quit worrying about daughter number 1 as far as finances go. The horse she bought at 16 seems to have spawned a monster stud which all by itself could put them on easy street. I was absolutely stunned and grateful.
These kids do tend to surprise us now and then. I continue to be impressed at some of the stuff they figure out on their own. :)

Same. Dad bought a Curtis Mathis color TV for the occasion which promptly blew up not long afterward.. Spent the rest of childhood saddled with a small black and white
Yes, I remember watching it on a black and white console. I think the whole world that had access to television was watching it that night. It sure doesn't feel like it was 55 years ago.

I like to live in a more than modest beach house in a redwood forest on the coast of Northern California.

…a tree house would be nice as well.. 🙂

Can anybody spare 10 million dollars?

😁 .. Hello coffee lovin folks..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back