Harris Takes the Lead in Arizona and North Carolina. Close in Florida

Republicans are the only ones complaining about Kamala replacing Biden.

Yep, I'm going to start praying you all get what you have voted for.

This should be soothing to you, right? Lamaka's "Great economy", "secure border", etc.

You all deserve to not be protected from the consequences of your vote.

Best wishes, may the Devil take the hindmost

This should be soothing to you, right? Lamaka's "Great economy", "secure border", etc.

Your game, your rules. You will hate it. :popcorn:

By hindmost....you mean the biggest ass ? That would be all of them.

By hindmost....you mean the biggest ass ? That would be all of them.

It could fit, but means "every man for himself"

The line was first recorded in print in Beaumont and Fletcher’s tragic/comic play Philaster, or Love Lies a-Bleeding, 1611:

“They run all away, and cry, ‘the devil take the hindmost’.”
The expression may have known colloquially prior to 1611. The Oxford Dictionary of Quotations lists “Every man for himself and the Devil take the hindmost” as an ‘early 16th century’ proverb, although they provide no evidence to support that assertion

It could fit, but means "every man for himself"

The line was first recorded in print in Beaumont and Fletcher’s tragic/comic play Philaster, or Love Lies a-Bleeding, 1611:

The expression may have known colloquially prior to 1611. The Oxford Dictionary of Quotations lists “Every man for himself and the Devil take the hindmost” as an ‘early 16th century’ proverb, although they provide no evidence to support that assertion

Thanks.

Cope and seethe. :popcorn:

I hope your enjoyment of my political loss keeps your belly full, but it probably won't. Imagine being so stupid you'll vote for your demise rather than offend your tender, tender feelings.

Could never be me. But it is you. And when the whole thing crashes, we will remind you.

I hope your enjoyment of my political loss keeps your belly full, but it probably won't. Imagine being so stupid you'll vote for your demise rather than offend your tender, tender feelings.

Could never be me. But it is you. And when the whole thing crashes, we will remind you.
So much cope and seethe. Haha.

:popcorn:

What terrible things do you think will happen under her presidency?

The economy will absolutely tank. We see this in the stock market and job market already. She won't do anything about gas, so gas prices remain high, keeping inflation high.

But hey, you can make some random woman you don't know on the internet mad so there's that

What exactly are you seeing so bad in the stock market? I’ve had an excellent year with stocks.

Personal credit card debt is also at an all-time high, because wages aren't keeping up with inflation. This is BIDENOMICS, which you will happily vote for because you love handing it to some anonymous woman on some stupid MB on the internet.

That's great. We'll be here to remind you.

Personal credit card debt is also at an all-time high, because wages aren't keeping up with inflation. This is BIDENOMICS, which you will happily vote for because you love handing it to some anonymous woman on some stupid MB on the internet.

That's great. We'll be here to remind you.
Umm, you were saying something about the stock market.

The economy will absolutely tank. We see this in the stock market and job market already.
The Dow was at about 28,300 when Biden was declared the winner. It’s at about 40,200 now.

Would you care to address this?

Umm, you were saying something about the stock market.

The Dow was at about 28,300 when Biden was declared the winner. It’s at about 40,200 now.

Would you care to address this?

I hope, when you vote for Harris, that you get the Harris results you deserve. I personally plan to mobilize and organize so that you get exactly and precisely what you voted for.

Forum List

Back