Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

You have no right as a weird creep to call out any veteran.
it isn't weird to put tampons in boys bathrooms. Yep, I got it, you think boys menstrate!!! ahahahahahahahahaaha weird hahahahaahahahahahaha. does a woman have a dick? let's try that one.

You mean this one

LOL if you dems aren't lying your lips aren't moving

You just posted a link to a video that contracts the erroneous claim that Walz said he was in Bagram in Iraq and you're saying dems are the ones lying?? This is truly amazing. You're quite literally detached from reality.

I give two shits what if any country he said, he claimed he was at Bagram. One can find where that is.

Ok, so what if he said, he was at Bagram? So what? What is the significance of a politician saying he visited afghanistan? It's this sort of reaction, why no one takes Maga seriously. Yall, are on these crazy unhinged fake crusades to nowheresville.

Ok, so what if he said, he was at Bagram? So what? What is the significance of a politician saying he visited afghanistan? It's this sort of reaction, why no one takes Maga seriously. Yall, are on these crazy unhinged fake crusades to nowheresville.
I already explained it.

In my opinion Walz is guilty of some embellishment of his service record but its not that serious

Far worse is his far left leanings on issues such as condoms in the boys bathroom

Or failing to quell Black LIES Matter riots in Minneapolis

Since when is preventing unwanted pregnancy and stds now seen as a far left issue? My god.

Trump himself called Walz to say what a wonderful job he was doing quelling the riots.

Has Trump lied about the nature of his service or lack there of in his case?

Also I assume you had the same issue with Biden since they had the exact same type and number of deferments. Biden's being for asthma not bone spurs.

Both are draft dodgers. 🤷‍♀️

Since when is preventing unwanted pregnancy and stds now seen as a far left issue? My god.

Trump himself called Walz to say what a wonderful job he was doing quelling the riots.
I deserve your last reply since I wrote “condoms” when I should have said “tampons”

For teenagers handing out condoms might actually promote pregnancy and std’s

Last edited:

Forum List

Back