Is free speech under attack?

By your logic he could have filed the case anywhere in the entire country. He chose North Texas because he knows the judges there are okay with rich guys using lawsuits to suppress free speech.

Judges in the rest of the country don’t really put up with that and haven’t, as your link proved when the judge in California ruled Musk was attacking free speech.
Yes he could. Anywhere he did or does business

Yes he could. Anywhere he did or does business
Nah. Most judges wouldn’t allow that. The rabidly conservative judges in north Texas will because they are okay with attacks on free speech by rich conservative jerks.

He is venue shopping proving it’s all about attacking free speech.

How does it violate it? You don’t won’t say because you don’t know!
I’ve repeated answered your question on what they are alleging.

I am not musk lawyers, nobody has had trial yet to present the evidence. But what they alleged is that they violated for the reasons outlined in the law suit

Clearly you have no idea how the legal system works

Nah. Most judges wouldn’t allow that. The rabidly conservative judges in north Texas will because they are okay with attacks on free speech by rich conservative jerks.

He is venue shopping proving it’s all about attacking free speech.
What the F are you talking about? A plaintiff can file a lawsuit wherever they were damaged

Violating the anti trust act isn’t free speech! Hahav I get you demafacist want monopolies but they aren’t legal or just

What the F are you talking about? A plaintiff can file a lawsuit wherever they were damaged
No reason to file the lawsuit in North Texas other than shopping for conservative hack judges who will let him attack free speech.

None of the people in the lawsuit are centered in North Texas. The friendly judges are.

No reason to file the lawsuit in North Texas other than shopping for conservative hack judges who will let him attack free speech.

None of the people in the lawsuit are centered in North Texas. The friendly judges are.
Why not? He does business there. Dallas is a big city.

I did! Haha wow, either yoj can’t read or can’t comprehend…or are just a liar
I keep asking and you cant answer because you don’t know!

How does it violate the Sherman Antitrust act? You can’t say!

Because no one in the lawsuit is in Dallas.

There’s only one reason to file the lawsuit there.
What the f? They all do business in Texas!

The plantiff is moving his multi billion dollar companies there. He can file it there

What the f? They all do business in Texas!

The plantiff is moving his multi billion dollar companies there. He can file it there
None of them are in North Texas.

There's only one reason to file it there. Lawfare!

Forum List

Back