Walz Has His Own Citizens Shot

Again..you are lying.
Nothing but cognitive dissonance from the demented LEFT.
Candy cornhole is the poster child of the demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLE morons cheering on the destruction of the western world.

never happened.
A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

If Harris wins--again I will keep saying it--we MUST give the people the consequences of their own actions. We MUST stop propping up the Failed State that was formerly the USA.

They don't care. About half the nation doesn't care as long as they "feel good" about their vote.

Now:

What are we going to do about it?

We don't have to sit around, forever victimized by their stupid whims
Get a Byrna. Non lethal pepper ball shooter. Perfectly legal.

Get a Byrna. Non lethal pepper ball shooter. Perfectly legal.

Good information, thanks. Seriously looking into this

Forum List

Back