Haley Calls Trump Campaign to the Carpet

Trump just need to focus on the policies, not the person. He has to stop worrying about his ego, he doesn't have time.

If he or his team visit this site, that's what I would tell them. "You have 80 days to get it right, focus solely on what voters on the fence care about".

So, he needs a little more British tact, if you will. You can still call someone an idiot without using the term. For example "someone who approved of (said policy), doesn't understand the average American and isn't looking out for the best interest of America. Americans don't want nor need to have their wages undercut by millions of illegal citizens. They don't need big government spending in the I.R.A which added trillions of dollars to the debt while making life unaffordable for America, in addition to wanting to ban fracking which will further increase prices for everyone. Someone explain how such basic premises are lost on a leader?"

He can then go on and explain that not only did she play a key role in these decisions, she is proud of them. Big government while Americans drown in debt and high prices. THAT is her legacy. She wants to triple down on this for the next four years, American voters won't survive this.

I get the part about not wanting immigrants under cutting their wages but the fact is, we need them. But I know that's not a winning argument.

For decades Republicans have passed policy after policy that hurt workers. They are still anti labor/union to this day. So it's not believable that now you guys care about workers. All Trump wants to do is play wack a mole with illegals but ignore illegal employers. Kamala should point out Trump himself is an illegal employer. Remember Hillary told us Trump doesn't pay his taxes and Trump said that makes him smart? So does hiring illegals. Right? And just like his argument when he got busted over inflating his worth, he admitted "everyone does it".

Inflation coming back down.

Most of us got raises or make more now than we did before prices went up.

Kamala just has to remind everyone even Chris Christie and Ron DeSantos admit Trump caused the inflation we had. Bill Maher said you can't pin it on Biden. Trump's handling of the pandemic caused it. And at least Biden passed an infrastruture bill. What would Trump have done? Given more tax breaks to get us out of the recession he caused. Which would drive up the debt even more. And you guys say his tax breaks didn't increase the debt. Well how did he add 8 trillion in 4 years?

Calling a woman a bird brain may work with Republican voters but not in a general election. Attacking her ethnicity like Trump did to Nikki might have worked with Republicans but remember, they're weird.
The truly sad thing is that he actually could.

The US was interested in being the world leader at one time. During that time...there is a reason that in 200+ years of elections politicians have tried to get the middle. It works.

If you’re not going to go for the middle, well, it’s best described by the plot of the movie Goldfinger. What you do is try to make the middle less important. One undeniable (from the viewpoint of liberals like myself) accomplishment of the blob has been to sour much of the general public on elections themselves. Goldfinger reasoned that his gold (voters in Trump’s case) will be more valuable if the largest stockpile of gold (middle of the road voters to continue the metaphor) were no longer in play. This is why he tried to set off a nuke at Fort Knox--to take the gold off the market so his holdings increased in value.

It depends on who shows up at the polls. If Abrams is any indication; black men may not be there for Harris. The polls are encouraging.

Harris does put the blob on some unsure footing--you’re right about that.

Look, I supported Biden. I will support Harris if she wins. I would even support Walz if he had to take over the U.S presidency. It doesn't mean I don't see a major shift in the U.S if Trump doesn't win. I called it when Biden won, including war, you can look at my old messages. I am telling you that WWIII if not outright fought, the groundwork will be laid.

All that said, Trump should call Haley if he wants to improve his chances. Trump has a winnable election. His reflex to go back to red meat of his most loyal voters doesn't make sense. In fact, with the last 4 years as a record to attach back to Harris, it should be much easier to win.

He keeps reverting back to this comfortable safe zone. He needs to reach out to suburban women and don't let them be fooled by silent campaigns manufactured by media. He has been out there working the crypto crowds etc, so that is good. He needs more women voters. He needs to extract more black votes. He should speak back to his history even before becoming a politician.

If Trumps wins it will open the door for a GOP candidate in 2028. If he loses, the Dems will gain 15-20M new voters for 2028 and the next GOP will have a much steeper climb.

He needs to stick to the issues and he needs more detail than "I will drill baby drill and inflation will go down". That is a key tenet, but he also has to talk about not overspending and signing into law I.R.As etc. THIS is the main reason there is inflation. He has to talk about being a major exporter to the world with manufacturing, this brings in revenue and can help ease inflation.

He has to talk about the border and compare Harris policies to his own.

No one gives a shyte about crowd size. There might be some hardcore MAGA guy screaming "yeah our crowd was bigger!". You're not running against Joe anymore, no one cares when they can't afford rent and their job was stolen by an illegal immigrant.

No one likes to hear her or Biden called "stupid". Focus on the policies not the person, it just makes him look angry. "Their policies are extreme and will put the U.S at a disadvantage, we are going to bring back patriotism and competency in the WH". Be a positive force. Bring hope to all those who have been downtrodden.

If he can't win this election than he really will go down as a one trick pony who caught lightning in a bottle. He was disciplined for the debate against Joe, he needs this discipline in his campaign and messaging.

So he should call Haley and get her advice. See if she is willing to help out somewhere. At the very least, it would ensure Trump speaks highly of her if she runs in 2028 even if he doesn't endorse anyone.
Worry about Canada.

Forum List

Back