This: "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

I believe in the first amendment, so they can say what they want--I don't have to listen to it and any self respecting veteran would bloody their nose if they witnessed it.
Would you have punched DJT for saying about POW/MIA "I like people who weren't captured?"

I think not. Which makes you an old, doddering fool living in an alternate universe.

Vietnam brought the U.S. no good whatsoever...except making some military contractors rich. If there's any war I could forgive someone trying to duck the draft that one would be it. The Americans who lost their lives there would have been much more valuable and productive for America right here at home. And there's all the ones who lived without arms or legs and needed our taxes to live on after returning.
Neither did Iraq or Afghanistan. Useless wars. Sadam never had nukes. It was an excuse to invade an innocent country no wonder why they hate us.

I don't like people who shirked their duty to support this country. That should tell you a lot about yourself, sonny.
There was this one American who defected to North Korea. The worst country with a massive dictatorship. I guess he was a traitor because he hated freedom. North Korea is known for executing citizens for stuff we take for granted.

Would you have punched DJT for saying about POW/MIA "I like people who weren't captured?"

I think not. Which makes you an old, doddering fool living in an alternate universe.
I don't like Walz, McCain, or Slow Donkey either. Doesn't mean a don't respect their service. I don't have to like them. I don't like you either--haven't seen anything to respect about you.

There was this one American who defected to North Korea. The worst country with a massive dictatorship. I guess he was a traitor because he hated freedom. North Korea is known for executing citizens for stuff we take for granted.
Every democrat supporter of the past seven years is a traitor in my view as they all obstructed the business of the country or worked to make the country less in their blind pursuit to discredit and ruin a man because they didn't like "mean tweets"

Every democrat supporter of the past seven years is a traitor in my view as they all obstructed the business of the country or worked to make the country less in their blind pursuit to discredit and ruin a man because they didn't like "mean tweets"
And the woke liberals say that veterans should die for giving them freedom. Honestly they should be tried for treason for that. Maybe get some dust off of Old Sparky.

Forum List

Back