Are you serious, Democrats?

Our Intel agencies have not lied? Yes or no?
Of course they have. What agency hasn't?

So your solution is to support Russia because their agencies never lie? Lol.

What is wrong with you?

Honestly, it isn't surprising the pivot Republicans have done since Trump entered the political scene. Much of the propaganda trumpers espouse is likely from Russia so it's no surprise support for Russia would be peppered in that propaganda.

Many trumpers are weak minded Russian stooges.

They're making predictions based on their cult's various conspiracies and paranoias.

Trump took Putin's side against our intelligence agencies. THAT is a FACT, and they can't change that.

Sorry mac, but thats not fact. Thats just you linking up to the liberal fantasy island talking points. It must seem like nirvana as much as y'all romanticize about it.

Nope. The one true God only reveals themself to those who sincerely seek his embrace.

I can't help you in that journey but I can pray you find the strength to cast aside your false deity and seek the one true God...which is why I am praying for you.

Of course they have. What agency hasn't?

So your solution is to support Russia because their agencies never lie? Lol.

What is wrong with you?

Honestly, it isn't surprising the pivot Republicans have done since Trump entered the political scene. Much of the propaganda trumpers espouse is likely from Russia so it's no surprise support for Russia would be peppered in that propaganda.

Many trumpers are weak minded Russian stooges.
Is lying what our government agencies are supposed to do? You seem to think so which shows you really do not think at all. You going to pursue this?

Nope. The one true God only reveals themself to those who sincerely seek his embrace.

I can't help you in that journey but I can pray you find the strength to cast aside your false deity and seek the one true God...which is why I am praying for you.
Exactly what deity is that?

Is lying what our government agencies are supposed to do?

Nope, but it happens. That is human nature.

To use that as an excuse to embrace America's enemy is pathetic and Un-American.

You seem to think so which shows you really do not think at all. You going to pursue this?
I have no problem pursuing that you support Putin and Russia based on the ridiculous pretense that our agencies have lied in the past.

Regardless, I will still pray for you.

Nope, but it happens. That is human nature.

To use that as an excuse to embrace America's enemy is pathetic and Un-American.

I have no problem pursuing that you support Putin and Russia based on the ridiculous pretense that our agencies have lied in the past.

Regardless, I will still pray for you.
Human nature? Lying at that level is manipulation. It is to ensure those in power stay there. My God, grow up.

Can't discern fact?

Did or did not Trump take Putin's side over ours on the global stage in Helsinki?
I think kamala harris cannot have the respect of our enemies like putin and xi

She is female (at least as far as we know) and a weak empty suit

Harris is no Golda Mier or Margret Thatcher

Last edited:
Those intelligence officials didn't lie.

Ironically you probably believe it because of Russian disinformation you have read.

If they believed that nonsense they are incompetent. The Hunter Biden laptop was NOT Russian disinformation.

Forum List

Back