Are you serious, Democrats?

Now you are just being obtuse. The entire purpose of the document being signed and promoted, as well as the social meaning banning of the information was for political purposes. You know it, but obviously don't care.
Thanks for your speculation.

If less people considered their internal speculation as fact, America would be much better place.

Regardless, they stated it had the earmarks of Russian disinformation, not that it was disinformation.

That is an important distinction.

Thanks for your speculation.

If less people considered their internal speculation as fact, America would be much better place.

Regardless, they stated it had the earmarks of Russian disinformation, not that it was disinformation.

That is an important distinction.

But it didn't have those earmark to anyone with a shred of common sense that actually looked into the facts, but also those facts weren't reported so most people were simply left uniformed and thus believed the well publicized but ill-informed assertion of the CIA. They made a spectacle of it and influenced social media. Yeah, that is wrong.

But it didn't have those earmark to anyone with a shred of common sense that actually looked into the facts, but also those facts weren't reported so most people were simply left uniformed and thus believed the well publicized but ill-informed assertion of the CIA. They made a spectacle of it and influenced social media. Yeah, that is wrong.
Yeah. Ok.

If Ivanka's laptop turned up at a half blind Democrats laptop business in the middle of nowhere and then gave that laptop to Biden's lawyer, who then gave it to CNN who gave it to Rachel Madow who eventually gave it to Biden's FBI,... y'all would be like, yep, seems legit. ROFL.

Give me a break.

Yeah. Ok.

If Ivanka's laptop turned up at a half blind Democrats laptop business in the middle of nowhere and then gave that laptop to Biden's lawyer, who then gave it to CNN who gave it to Rachel Madow who eventually gave it to Biden's FBI,... y'all would be like, yep, seems legit. ROFL.

Give me a break.

The only problem is that the FBI already knew it was authentic. You fell for it and still do I guess.

You really think Kamala Harris will stand up to Putin, Xi Jinping, Ali Khamenei of Iran, and Kim Jong Un!!!
They will smack her giggling face like there’s no tomorrow and wipe the US off the map!
At least we know that Kamala will get along with Hamas. She loves them and they might love her enough to postpone terrorist attacks on US targets. Or...maybe not.
If you love inflation, the US economy will tank under Harris as she finishes what Biden began in grandiose fashion. Food will disappear faster and if what I suspect happens sooner, they’ll be nothing at all on the shelves. US money will mean nothing. Violence and turmoil will rule the streets. And of course, as Kamala’s already proven there’ll be no southern border, no checkpoints, just signs that say Enter US here. And why not add – Entrants planning criminal or violent acts might experience inconvenience.
Every US hating world leader is salivating at the prospect of a Harris presidency. China will bump up plans to invade Taiwan and aid Russia in taking eastern Europe. They won’t wait long after Harris becomes president to make their moves.
So, dust off those bomb shelters, Americans left and right. Not long after the Harris inauguration mushroom clouds could start blooming all over US cities.
Then again, it is appropriate that America’s last president will be a woman, and a multi-cultural (I think) woman at that, since women, Native Americans, and African Americans have been the most neglected in US history, who better than the embodiment of them to bring about the end of America.
So, basically vote for my orange bag O' shit, or else nukes? :dunno:

Lol Laziest campaign speech ever. :auiqs.jpg:Don't quit your day job.

You really think Kamala Harris will stand up to Putin, Xi Jinping, Ali Khamenei of Iran, and Kim Jong Un!!!
They will smack her giggling face like there’s no tomorrow and wipe the US off the map!
At least we know that Kamala will get along with Hamas. She loves them and they might love her enough to postpone terrorist attacks on US targets. Or...maybe not.
If you love inflation, the US economy will tank under Harris as she finishes what Biden began in grandiose fashion. Food will disappear faster and if what I suspect happens sooner, they’ll be nothing at all on the shelves. US money will mean nothing. Violence and turmoil will rule the streets. And of course, as Kamala’s already proven there’ll be no southern border, no checkpoints, just signs that say Enter US here. And why not add – Entrants planning criminal or violent acts might experience inconvenience.
Every US hating world leader is salivating at the prospect of a Harris presidency. China will bump up plans to invade Taiwan and aid Russia in taking eastern Europe. They won’t wait long after Harris becomes president to make their moves.
So, dust off those bomb shelters, Americans left and right. Not long after the Harris inauguration mushroom clouds could start blooming all over US cities.
Then again, it is appropriate that America’s last president will be a woman, and a multi-cultural (I think) woman at that, since women, Native Americans, and African Americans have been the most neglected in US history, who better than the embodiment of them to bring about the end of America.
The left are all about condemning things in the strongest possible words and drawing red lines in the sand. She's probably capable of that.

Forum List

Back