Hamas supporters storm Harris/Walz campaign event in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....right wingers are finally admitting they condone violence. 'Bout time you 'fessed up.
If they had the power to destroy the western hemisphere it will not make up for what Progs have done since the 1960's. Just on principle you are owed. You have seen nothing or near it for that time. Radicalism is all you know for an agenda that you get pissed off about. And you fess up quite often.

Look at assassinations in the US over the years, or attempted assassinations

1. JFK, murdered by a communist
2. Bobby Kennedy, murdered by a Palestinian.
3. Entire GOP Congress, almost murdered by a gunman in Virginia who was in love with Bernie Sanders
4. Conservative Justice Kavanaugh attempted murder the media ignored.
5. Trump.

Then when the Left criticizes the right, what do they bring up? You guessed it, January 6th, and event where no one was shot except an unarmed woman at the Capital.

1723746882597.png

I can't wait for the convention next week!

So much joy and good old neighborliness on display here. I LOVE IT!

These people are such idiots. I have to give Kamala Harris a pat on the back for standing up to them and saying something like, "Keep it up if you want to elect Trump". And, she's right, they are helping to elect Trump, who would, of course, be worse for the Palestinians than Harris. It's like those a while back holding up signs saying, "Queers for Palestinians". Not too long ago Jerry Seinfeld (one of those Jews) was having a tour in Australia and a Palestinian sympathizer starting chanting his cause during the show and Seinfeld told them, "Do you realize that you just gave money to a Jew"? I sure am glad these stupid idiots are on their side.

I can't wait for the convention next week!

So much joy and good old neighborliness on display here. I LOVE IT!

Kamalamerika

These Adolfins will help get Trump elected. He will mow them down just like the Israelis do. Despite the meme that the Gaza Raza made a big mistake, the justifiable retaliation by the Jews then was turned into bad publicity for anti-terrorism by the decadent global media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back