Enrichment of co2 in greehhouses

What was the atmospheric composition at the time?
  • Nitrogen: The most abundant gas, making up about 78% of air
  • Oxygen: The second most abundant gas, making up about 21% of air
  • Argon: An inert gas that makes up about 0.93% of air
  • Carbon dioxide: Makes up about 0.05% of air
:laugh:

• Nitrogen: The most abundant gas, making up about 78% of air
  • Oxygen: The second most abundant gas, making up about 21% of air
  • Argon: An inert gas that makes up about 0.93% of air
  • Carbon dioxide: Makes up about 0.05% of air
:laugh:
Will Otto take full responsibility for global warming? Will Dagosa? Has Crick, the other accuser of man taken his?

So you don't give two shits about your own children, do you Robert.
The youngest is 37 and lives by her standards. I love my two daughters. What about you. Do you take responsibility for climate changing?

The youngest is 37 and lives by her standards. I love my two daughters. What about you. Do you take responsibility for climate changing?
Since I spend a great deal of my time attempting to convince the world we need to act, I do. You do not. Are you willing to take responsibility for fucking your children's world?

Since I spend a great deal of my time attempting to convince the world we need to act, I do. You do not. Are you willing to take responsibility for fucking your children's world?
Not really I don't. See you judge me and do not know shit about my true life.

It was tough but I got the job done. Getting you to admit you fuck up the world even for your own children.

Forum List

Back