study shows most voters are unaware of Harris's radical views !

Well then fire your employees. It's never been easier to find a good employer.
And your definition of a good employer is one who pays them to do work, and then is fine with them playing golf all day instead (while still collecting their salary)?

I feel sorry for whatever employer hires you. He’d ask you to run the quarterly reports…..or copy-edit the article…..or wait on the customers….or whatever your job is, and you’d cry “But I wanna play golf!”

And your definition of a good employer is one who pays them to do work, and then is fine with them playing golf all day instead (while still collecting their salary)?

I feel sorry for whatever employer hires you. He’d ask you to run the quarterly reports…..or copy-edit the article…..or wait on the customers….or whatever your job is, and you’d cry “But I wanna play golf!”
Well I am retired. I served my time in the godforsaken ugly rat race. 42 years worth. Gave up watching my kids games at times for my filthy rotten employer. Saved and put 3 kids thru college so they didn't have to start at the bottom for some low life employers. I was productive. You seem to think I owe my past employers thanks. I hoped they had bad times.

Well I am retired. I served my time in the godforsaken ugly rat race. 42 years worth. Gave up watching my kids games at times for my filthy rotten employer. Saved and put 3 kids thru college so they didn't have to start at the bottom for some low life employers. I was productive. You seem to think I owe my past employers thanks. I hoped they had bad times.
Thank Gd you didn’t work for me. Your hatred toward people who enabled you to put 3 kids thru college is pretty extreme.

Thank Gd you didn’t work for me. Your hatred toward people who enabled you to put 3 kids thru college is pretty extreme.
That's your viewpoint. They had no right to ask me to miss season after season of games so their sales increased. That's anti family. And you are all about families. Sacrificing for company God's should be a compromise.

a poll recently conducted by McLaughflin and Associates found that a large majority of voters are completely unaware of Harris's radical left wing views .. count on the left wing leaders and the MSM and social media to hide Harris's far left stances to help her win in Nov .. she was installed as the nominee after the actual nominee that won the primaries stepped down from running [1 st time in US history] and after said controversial event she hasn't even deigned to give the country a press conference [with no outrage being expressed by the MSM]after said historical event .. look for the left to continue to hide and downplay how radical she is .. ignorance among voters is something the democratic machine is fomenting and counting on ..

That's the only way to explain the "euphoria" over this "new Kamala" that fell out of a coconut tree 4 weeks ago. Does anyone actually believe a 60 year old Radical Leftist turns into a "moderate" Democrat overnight? :dunno:

study shows most voters are unaware of Harris's radical views​

How could they be?
  • She was a nowhere senator and only for a short time.
  • She was first to drop out of the 2020 primaries in December of 2019.
  • She was never seen or did anything all through Biden's miserable term when people were busy anyway dealing with Covid, a collapsed economy and $7.00 gasoline.
  • She is still invisible as a candidate and only appears at private rallies before crowds she selects!

Kamala gave her boss blow jobs to get ahead in her career. That's all I know about her. Is there something else I should know?

said employers provided you with a job that allowed you to put 3 kids through college ! you have successfully done what a responsible parent that that works hard hopes for his family .. congrats on the success you achieved under the American capitalist system !

Forum List

Back