Kamala Harris says she’s going to lower prices.

Hilarious

Point out in the report where it states that they lost money.
how can you when you don't know what 2022 numbers were?

It's so weird you came here and used a company as a example that actually lost money. Once again, showing us all just how stupid dembots are

um the actual facts that I presented.

S supermarket chain Kroger has reported net earnings attributable to the company of $2.16bn for the fiscal year 2023 (FY23), compared to $2.24bn in FY22.

The retailer’s EPS (earnings per share) was $2.96, compared to $3.06 in fiscal 2022.

Kroger posted total sales of $150bn in 2023, including an additional $2.7bn from its 53rd week, compared with $148.3bn in FY22.

However, its operating profit experienced a significant drop to $3.1bn from $4.1bn in 2022.
So operating profit that dropped indicates a loss, not record profits. Thanks. You refuted your own pointless attempt at argument.

If states can handle this themselves there is no reason for the federal government to get involved, particularly when individual states can have completely different economies.
While one can disagree, this is a fair argument a reasonable person could make.

I wasn't aguring they had record profits....just the opposite actually
Understood . Apologiies if I inferred something you were not arguing. Pointless Otto was confused by the arguments and started hurling a lot of accusations. And, I mistakenly responded to your post. Totally my mistake.

Understood . Apologiies if I inferred something you were not arguing. Pointless Otto was confused by the arguments and started hurling a lot of accusations. And, I mistakenly responded to your post. Totally my mistake.
I'll forgive you this once for confusing me for dembot weird Otto

Why would you expect her to know?
There is no list of controlled prices. She is announcing extra effort to make sure companies are not colluding in pricing. They used the highly concentrated beef market as a 'prime' example. Pun intended.

um the actual facts that I presented.

S supermarket chain Kroger has reported net earnings attributable to the company of $2.16bn for the fiscal year 2023 (FY23), compared to $2.24bn in FY22.

The retailer’s EPS (earnings per share) was $2.96, compared to $3.06 in fiscal 2022.

Kroger posted total sales of $150bn in 2023, including an additional $2.7bn from its 53rd week, compared with $148.3bn in FY22.

However, its operating profit experienced a significant drop to $3.1bn from $4.1bn in 2022.
Hilarious

WASHINGTON, DC — Today, Kroger reported $736 million in Q4 2023 profits with annual profits of over $2.1 billion—sky-high totals that comes after last month's Consumer Price Index report revealed that cooling inflation was stilted by stubbornly high food prices.

Hilarious

WASHINGTON, DC — Today, Kroger reported $736 million in Q4 2023 profits with annual profits of over $2.1 billion—sky-high totals that comes after last month's Consumer Price Index report revealed that cooling inflation was stilted by stubbornly high food prices.
what part of they lost money from the year before don't you get?

Lost money?

They’re still at record levels.
how are they are a record if they are losing money? hahahha wow. how are they doing "gouging" if they are losing money? Xiden and Harris's econom policies have hurt everyone, including Kroger...you know the company you brought up, the one losing revenue

There is no list of controlled prices. She is announcing extra effort to make sure companies are not colluding in pricing. They used the highly concentrated beef market as a 'prime' example. Pun intended.
No list yet. I have to expect Harris the bureaucrat will eventually have a list prices that are a part of of her totalitarian agenda.

The issue with beef is stock (no pun intended). We started 2024 with the lowest number of cattle since 1951. The reason for that? Cost. Xiden and Harris inflation has driven up the cost of supplies farmers need to raise them...so they just aren't raising as many.

At the start of the year, there were 87.2 million cattle and calves in the U.S., AFBF economist Bernt Nelson explains. While that sounds like plenty to support U.S. beef demands, Nelson notes that’s the lowest inventory to start a year since 1951, when estimates from the U.S. Department of Agriculture put the overall count at 82.08 million.

The last time the U.S. experienced such a dip was in 2014 when, according to AFBF, cattle inventory fell to 88.24 million.

Unlike what happened with eggs, the latest limited supply isn’t being caused by illness among cattle.

Instead, experts from the Farm Bureau point to drought conditions and the rising costs of supplies to maintain herds. Both have led to farmers reducing their herd sizes, Nelson explains.

Check again, asswipe. You didn't.

Party over dignity and process.

Winning at all costs.

I can't wait for the next coup.

You are a moron.

What showed ?

Half your party didn't want him gone.

Half your party didn't want Harris.

The ends DON'T justify the means.

Your feckless bastards are going to get what you deserve.

And you think trump is an idiot.

Guess that makes you one too.

Oh they will. They will get theirs.

The only question is: will they take the whole nation down with them.

If they do, it's because we are overdue for God's Judgment.

All their going to see is old white fuckups being crybabies.

Where is you proof? It's been four years, and your cult leader is going to lose again.

Good. I almost hope he does at this point. I have lots of plans for you all to get EXACTLY what you voted for.

EXACTLY

You will hate it. We tried to warn you.

If states can handle this themselves there is no reason for the federal government to get involved, particularly when individual states can have completely different economies.

Oh but you'll still vote for this, right Taz?

because Trump hurts your feelings, of course.

Forum List

Back