Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

Wasn't debunked shit for brains. It was PROVEN. Pathetic that YOU keep supporting a stolen valor liar. Cry harder.

Correct, it was proven, but not in favor of your argument or the one made in the article. He didn't say, "Iraq" when he referred to Bagram AFB, as the article claimed. Anyone who watched the video saw and heard the line he delivered, but I guess you don't believe your lying eyes and ears. It was an obvious lie that was quickly debunked but quite a few of you are still pretending he did say....Iraq? Why? What's so important about this lie that you'll die on this hill for it?

"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince people they've been fooled" - Mark Twain

I deserve your last reply since I wrote “condoms” when I should have said “tampons”

For teenagers handing out condoms might actually promote pregnancy and std’s

The language of the order never stated that tampons be placed in boys or girls bathrooms, only that they be made available to those that need them.

How can they promote pregnancy and stds if their sole purpose is to prevent them?

The language of the order never stated that tampons be placed in boys or girls bathrooms, only that they be made available to those that need them.

How can they promote pregnancy and stds if their sole purpose is to prevent them?
It didnt say boys or girls, did it?

Language clearing up that question was voted down in the legislature

Walz could have refused to sign and sent the bill back for revision, but he didnt

It didnt say boys or girls, did it?

Language clearing up that question was voted down in the legislature

Walz could have refused to sign and sent the bill back for revision, but he didnt
So he should have refused to sign a bill he essentially agreed with on the off chance people like you would be offended because it wasn’t clear enough on a minor point?

Fuck off

Forum List

Back