Harris Takes the Lead in Arizona and North Carolina. Close in Florida

No, he did not have a choice. If he didn’t step down, he would have been 25th and removed. If he went quietly, he would be allowed to continue as “president” (what a joke) until January.

He went because he was forced to. He was so furious that he didn’t even announce it himself! Instead, some unknown staffer put it out on Twitter. He might now even know about it at that point - we went close to a week without even seeing him after that.

Are you such a brainwashed leftist that you don’t see anything odd about that?
Do you make this up as you go along?

You can't prove any of that nonsense.

Weak ass answer to me showing you the link asshat. It's fine I understand you believe from each according to their ability to each according to their need.

Why would I read about Biden's policies when he isn't running?

Do you want me to read you Bush's policies?

The working in this country always get the shaft.
I'm working and not getting the shaft.

Doing great actually.

Sorry for you.

I have. Showering with your young daughter is not illegal and it's not pedophilia.

Forcibly groping a woman is illegal and led to Trump's adjudicated sexual assault.

Will you be voting for Trump?

Not voting for Biden.

Not watching your sick edited videos.

How often do you watch them?
Ah! aren't you cute you pedophile protector Ashley said they were inappropriate but keep covering.
Edited? You are one sick human being who protects that kind of groping of those young girls.
E Jean Carol never got groped, she made it up to get rich, and the proof is in her saying how she was going to spend the money!

Why would I read about Biden's policies when he isn't running?

Do you want me to read you Bush's policies?

I'm working and not getting the shaft.

Doing great actually.

Sorry for you.
Well you asked for a link on how Biden wanted to raise taxes on the rich, and never did, I gave it to you and now you deflect to another subject, screw you!
Every human in the country gets screwed by Government

Ah! aren't you cute you pedophile protector Ashley said they were inappropriate but keep covering.

That doesn't mean pedophilia.

Edited? You are one sick human being who protects that kind of groping of those young girls.

Yeah. It is sickening that trumpers would edit those types of videos.

E Jean Carol never got groped, she made it up to get rich, and the proof is in her saying how she was going to spend the money!
The jury disagreed with you.

Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon and that isn't from some diary, it's official.

I would keep Trump away from your daughters if you have any. For safety sakes.

That doesn't mean pedophilia.

Yeah. It is sickening that trumpers would edit those types of videos.

The jury disagreed with you.

Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon and that isn't from some diary, it's official.

I would keep Trump away from your daughters if you have any. For safety sakes.
You should not be allowed around kids, if you think Biden didn't do those things.
Not a Jury of his peers, a jury with animosity toward Trump!
I would keep any of my kids away form a sick disgusting perv protector like yourself

You should not be allowed around kids, if you think Biden didn't do those things.

Do what things?

Shower with his young daughter?

Can you link what law that breaks please?

Not a Jury of his peers, a jury with animosity toward Trump!

Waaahhh! The jury was unfair! Waaahhh.

The victim card is played out.

I would keep any of my kids away form a sick disgusting perv protector like yourself
I don't blame you. I don't want my kids around an adjudicated sexual assaulter and convicted felon either.

Yes, the market HAS been doing well. Shaky lately, and will be worse under Harris of course.

You know Trump is better on the economy and you don't care. Again: hurt feelings. Again: give it to some anonymous woman on the internet.

So be it. Let it burn.
How exactly is Fat Elvis better on the economy?

Do what things?

Shower with his young daughter?

Can you link what law that breaks please?

Waaahhh! The jury was unfair! Waaahhh.

The victim card is played out.

I don't blame you. I don't want my kids around an adjudicated sexual assaulter and convicted felon either.
He molested her which is why she needs the psychiatric help and the pills, you protect him. He flat out gropes little girls and you cover for him.
You are a sick Perv

Yes, the market HAS been doing well. Shaky lately, and will be worse under Harris of course.

You know Trump is better on the economy and you don't care. Again: hurt feelings. Again: give it to some anonymous woman on the internet.

So be it. Let it burn.
Doing well because the inflation, along with their shrinkflation keeps money coming in, I sure thought Joe was going to go after those rich one percent blokes but we knew that was just class warfare.

Forum List

Back