Strip clubs are legal, right?

I still don’t understand what hes being criticized for? Because he dropped a lot of money at the club? It doesn’t sound like he did anything scandalous

because he dropped campaign money at a strip club.

Most people do not donate so their candidate can go put dollar bills in a G-string

So why do Democrats attack a politician for doing something that was legal? If they don't understand how laws work, should we really elect them to represent us? To top it off, the incident didn't even happen in his home state.

---“The Daily Beast is not a good source, that’s for one,” White said. ---

Oh nozies! A grown heterosexual male wanted to see some naked tata’s in a perfectly legal setting.

The horror. The horror.

weird, nobody has been talking about homosexuals but you, you weirdly brought it up on this thread about a black republican being attacked because some of his campaign staff went to a strip club....weird as well
Yeah, I think it’s weird that the GOP--the family values party--spends so much time paying off hookers, wearing mascara, and now is spending time in strip clubs.

Yeah, I think it’s weird that the GOP--the family values party--spends so much time paying off hookers, wearing mascara, and now is spending time in strip clubs.
family values aren't the same as they were in 1950....weird you think they should be.

1950?

You guys were the “family values” party in the 90’s...and Bowman/Vance/Shirley still pretends that he is.

Weird.
yep, and it's not the 1990s anymore....geez man that was nearly forty years ago.....weird you want to take us backwards

In the 1990’s you guys wanted us to go back to the 1950’s. You still do with all of your talk about ethnic cleansing. You guys are weird.
what's weird is a see a lot of projection from you here...first you start talking about homosexuality, like anyone cares what you do, then you went on about Vance, weirdly, and now you are talking about family values and taking us back to the 1950s....on a thread about a strip club....weird projections bud....really weird projections

Yep, no one cares that he went to a strip club, but tipping the strippers with campaign money is not well accepted
The OP seemed to be implying that democrats were criticizing him for going to a strip club. The entire premise of this thread is BS

Forum List

Back