Zone1 I’m a 36-year-old white man and I’ve never been provided any leg up by the US government or handout because I’m white

I come from a middle-class family…. when I moved out of my parents house I became very poor. I was living in an apartment. I never got anything for being white. And it’s sickens me to hear millionaire politicians, white and black claim that “Black people are held back in this country or white people are privileged”.

I Was turned down to get into a college and I didn’t complain about it. I decided to do the best I could. … working for myself and playing poker I’ve had success. I’ve been able to travel to Cambodia and Thailand for fun . A lot of people never even leave America.

Right now in America there are Black people and white people who are homeless. Their struggle is the same. And this argument about “white privilege” which has entire studies dedicated to It is 100% fake. There are universities that offer college courses on equity or diversity or absolute nonsense like that. It’s all fake. So when you hear somebody bring forth a so-called study About the “proof” that white people are privileged or the proof that their is system racism by police toward blacks it’s all based on lies and propaganda.
Whites pretend to be minorities to get advantages handed to them.

Fact.

Women and minorities can no longer be discriminated against, although the historical disparities in wealth and power persist, but we have made progress in achieving equality of opportunity.
Women just have the crap beat out of them by men and are supposed to go along with it here in 2024.

All old things are new again.

1723479201398.png

We're not talking about the sexual abuser running for president.

We're dealing with the inability to document claimed racial discrimination in university admission policies that no longer exist.
Your trolling. You refuse to watch the video that answers your concerns.

That's what happens when you drop out of school, refuse to learn the language, hav kids outside of marriage, and in and on and on
Yes, centuries of oppression, exploitation, and discrimination has a plethora of consequences, including poverty and familial instability.

Women and minorities can no longer be discriminated against, although the historical disparities in wealth and power persist, but we have made progress in achieving equality of opportunity.
You miss the point. Blacks and Latinos can no longer be FAVORED over whites who are better qualified, although Biden didn’t get the memo. He broke the law when he said that whites and black males will be excluded from consideration for the VP slot.

The data collection most likely did not account for family units versus single parent. In fact I'll guarantee it didn't. Sooo.....if we're going to look at it another way......the black cultural concept of the nuclear family has been a disaster both culturally and financially.
That was my point as well. One cannot cry that black households have so much less wealth than whites, with the implication that it’s all due to racism - ignoring the shamefully high OOW rate among blacks.

As long as blacks have three out of every four babies out of wedlock, they will never come close to catching up.

You miss the point. Blacks and Latinos can no longer be FAVORED over whites who are better qualified, although Biden didn’t get the memo. He broke the law when he said that whites and black males will be excluded from consideration for the VP slot.
Of course, the President broke no such law because there is no such law.

The sexual abuser/business fraud/convicted felon's lickspittles tried desperately to concoct charges against President Biden, but all hit jobs fizzled and no charges could be contrived.

If you made up a law concerning presidential candidates' vice presidential choices, please cite it.

Last edited:
Despite fake claims from the usual suspects, there is no racial preference in university admissions criteria.

Like the institution of slavery that resulted in the disparity of wealth and power by race, it is no longer legal.

I come from a middle-class family…. when I moved out of my parents house I became very poor. I was living in an apartment. I never got anything for being white. And it’s sickens me to hear millionaire politicians, white and black claim that “Black people are held back in this country or white people are privileged”.

I Was turned down to get into a college and I didn’t complain about it. I decided to do the best I could. … working for myself and playing poker I’ve had success. I’ve been able to travel to Cambodia and Thailand for fun . A lot of people never even leave America.

Right now in America there are Black people and white people who are homeless. Their struggle is the same. And this argument about “white privilege” which has entire studies dedicated to It is 100% fake. There are universities that offer college courses on equity or diversity or absolute nonsense like that. It’s all fake. So when you hear somebody bring forth a so-called study About the “proof” that white people are privileged or the proof that their is system racism by police toward blacks it’s all based on lies and propaganda.

Yes, whites don't usually complain. Blacks want everything given to them. Whites generally suck it up and get on with things.

mayorkas karma.jpg

Of course, the President broke no such law because there is no such law.

The sexual abuser/business fraud/convicted felon's lickspittles tried desperately to concoct charges against President Biden, but all hit jobs fizzled and no charges could be contrived.

If you made up a law concerning presidential candidates' vice presidential choices, please cite it.
Of course there’s a law! You are not allowed to discriminate against people based on their race or gender. When Biden said that he would not consider any whites for VP, nor any men, that is a violation of Title VII.

(amazing how these hypocritical libtards are all for discriminating against people of a certain race when it’s just whites.)

Last edited:
Of course there’s a law! You are not allowed to discriminate against people based on their race or gender. When Biden said that he would not consider any whites for VP, nor any men, that is a violation of Title VII.

This was not an employment case. Please cite the legal prohibition regarding the choice of a running mate about which you fantasize.

If it were illegal, please list the Trump fanatics who would be more than eager to file charges against the President as a result.

Despite fake claims from the usual suspects, there is no racial preference in university admissions criteria.

Like the institution of slavery that resulted in the disparity of wealth and power by race, it is no longer legal.
They have different standards and cut-points based on race. Lowest for blacks, then Latinos, then whites, then Asians. Why else would Harvard send invitations to apply, and invite blacks with as low as 1160, but Asians didn’t get a letter unless their SAT was 1300+?

And why did a black girl with s 1550 get accepted to EVERY SINGLE Ivy, and an Asian with a perfect score of 1600 get from EVERY SINGLE Ivy? If you don’t think race played a big factor, I have a bridge to sell you.

(amazing how these leftards scream for favoritism by race via programs like Affirmative Action and DEI, and then deny it exists.j

This was not an employment case. Please cite the legal prohibition regarding the choice of a running mate about which you fantasize.

If it were illegal, please list the Trump fanatics who would be more than eager to file charges against the President as a result.
Sure it was. He gave her the job of VP. The only thing she had going for her was Female Blackness, and look at the idiot we ended up with.

Forum List

Back