Zone1 I’m a 36-year-old white man and I’ve never been provided any leg up by the US government or handout because I’m white

Arbitrary "standards" need not be lowered. Defining standards is arbitrary.

Historical inequities do not justify perpetuating other inequities. Whether gender, race, ethnicity, creed, or other bases for discrimination, maximizing the talent pool benefits a nation as we address the goal of forming a more perfect union.
We are not maximizing the talent pool now. There are literally situations in major universities where people with a lower SAT score are getting into the university over folks with a higher SAT score who happened to be white. Again, you can support this racism or not it’s up to you.

Historical inequality occurred all around the world. Today in America there is racism against white men. Blatantly obvious. Please look at the last linked post I provided.

I support meritocracy. Stop giving jobs and scholarships to people because they are minority. This is hurting qualified blacks and whites.

Last edited:
We are not maximizing the talent pool now. There are literally situations in major universities where people with a lower SAT score are getting into the university over folks with a higher SAT score who happened to be white. Again, you can support this racism or not it’s up to you.

Historical inequities occurred all around the world. Today in America, there is racism against white men. Blatantly obvious. Please look at the last linked post I provided.

I support meritocracy. Stop giving jobs and scholarships to people because they are minority. This is hurting qualified blacks and whites.
If those who wish to perpetuate their version of "meritocracy" had been allowed to have their self-serving way, White Male Protestants would wield dominion over all women and Americans of other races.

Extending opportunity to the previously disenfranchised has obviously expended the talent pool.

While an SAT score should never be the sole criterion for college admission, when you claim that , "There are literally situations in major universities where people with a lower SAT score are getting into the university over folks with a higher SAT score who happened to be white," what current instances can you document?

It is illegal to consider race as a factor in admissions.

The data collection most likely did not account for family units versus single parent. In fact I'll guarantee it didn't. Sooo.....if we're going to look at it another way......the black cultural concept of the nuclear family has been a disaster both culturally and financially.

If those who wish to perpetuate their version of "meritocracy" had been allowed to have their self-serving way, White Male Protestants would wield dominion over all women and Americans of other races.

Extending opportunity to the previously disenfranchised has obviously expended the talent pool.

While an SAT score should never be the sole criterion for college admission, when you claim that , "There are literally situations in major universities where people with a lower SAT score are getting into the university over folks with a higher SAT score who happened to be white," what current instances can you document?

It is illegal to consider race as a factor in admissions.
I can’t see any of your post.

What I can say is please watch the video in the linked post.

There is irrefutable evidence that major universities and companies are passing up on white men with higher SAT scores and better qualifications compared to hired minorities…. They are doing this in order to fill quotas and give into to pressure by federal agencies and organizations like BLM

A black professor from MIT pointed out how in his classroom there are underqualified blacks, and that does not help the situation. He feels bad for the underqualified blacks who struggle tremendously in his classroom.

That will be like giving a seat in the classroom to underqualified white just because he’s white. Simply put this is racism being practiced on an institutional scale against white men. This is not the fault of blacks or whites in general, but the US government, the media , corporations and Hollywood.

The data collection most likely did not account for family units versus single parent. In fact I'll guarantee it didn't. Sooo.....if we're going to look at it another way......the black cultural concept of the nuclear family has been a disaster both culturally and financially.
Your expatiating upon your "black cultural concept of the nuclear family" is taken for what it is worth.

What I can say is please watch the video in the post.
There is irrefutable evidence that major universities and companies are passing up on white men with higher SAT scores and better qualifications compared to minorities…. They are doing this in order to fill quotas and given to federal agencies.

A
black professor from MIT pointed out how in his classroom there are underqualified blacks, and that does not help the situation. That will be like giving seat in the classroom to underqualified white just because he’s white. Simply put this is racism being practiced on an institutional scale against white men. This is not the fault of black or white in general, but the US government, the media , corporations and Hollywood.
Again, under law, race cannot be considered as a factor in university admissions.

Please document with what you call your "irrefutable evidence."

Again, under law, race cannot be considered as a factor in university admissions.

Ok,

This is perhaps the third time this is being said …Are you being ignorant and personally insulting on purpose?

I cannot see any of your post because of the font you are posting in.

A lot of that is attributed to the high out-of-wedlock birthrate among blacks. Black household consistently of a single mother with a high school diploma (or GED) and three illegitimate children is not going to have the same HH wealth as a white married couple with a couple of kids.

All the poor people I used to advise as part of a financial literacy program were all single mothers, and disproptionately black.

You can’t expect to close the wealth gap without correcting for behavior that leads to it.

Please stop with the yellow. Hard to read.

And it is only THIS year that race cannot be a factor in admissions. It was allowed to be a factor - and favoring blacks - since the 1970s. They finally did away with it because it’s unconstitutional.

Historical inequality occurred all around the world. Today in America there is racism against white men. Blatantly obvious. Please look at the last linked post I provided.

It’s even WORSE than that! Harvard sent out invite letters to all blacks with an 1160 SAT score - decent, but not what one would consider Ivy quality. The SAT score cutoff for Asians (to get an invite) was 1300+. Whites were somewhere in between.

A lot of that is attributed to the high out-of-wedlock birthrate among blacks. Black household consistently of a single mother with a high school diploma (or GED) and three illegitimate children is not going to have the same HH wealth as a white married couple with a couple of kids.

All the poor people I used to advise as part of a financial literacy program were all single mothers, and disproptionately black.

You can’t expect to close the wealth gap without correcting for behavior that leads to it.
When you collect the data correctly and match single mother households who are white, Spanish, Asian or otherwise with black you will find that the the numbers equivocate to show that it's not race but cultural attitude towards the nuclear family.

This is true in the modern era, but not 100 years ago. There was a time in American history where the divorce rate among black couples was lower compared to white couples. They had excellent church values.

So yes, the divorce and child born out of wedlock rate is astronomically high for black folks today. It’s also higher today for white folks than it was for white folks 100 years ago. That leads to the problems like mass school shootings, which are committed mostly by young, lonely white men. Along with the intercity violence committed mostly by blacks.

And it is only THIS year that race cannot be a factor in admissions. It was allowed to be a factor - and favoring blacks - since the 1970s. They finally did away with it because it’s unconstitutional.
Apparently, he changed the font to yellow. Previously It was some kind of a white font, which was almost impossible to read …

Anyways he is blatantly trolling. He doesn’t care about watching the video which shows the irrefutable evidence he refuses to believe.

It’s even WORSE than that! Harvard sent out invite letters to all blacks with an 1160 SAT score - decent, but not what one would consider Ivy quality. The SAT score cutoff for Asians (to get an invite) was 1300+. Whites were somewhere in between.
Thank you. This is part of the irrefutable evidence that the radical left refuses to accept. So the radical left is perpetuating racism today.

What I can say is please watch the video in the linked post.

There is irrefutable evidence that major universities and companies are passing up on white men with higher SAT scores and better qualifications compared to hired minorities…. They are doing this in order to fill quotas and give into to pressure by federal agencies and organizations like BLM

A black professor from MIT pointed out how in his classroom there are underqualified blacks, and that does not help the situation. He feels bad for the underqualified blacks who struggle tremendously in his classroom.

That will be like giving a seat in the classroom to underqualified white just because he’s white. Simply put this is racism being practiced on an institutional scale against white men. This is not the fault of blacks or whites in general, but the US government, the media , corporations and Hollywood.
If you want to put in the effort all you have to do is highlight the text as if you were going to copy it and it will immediately show up in Black. I wouldn't blame you with you didn't because his issue is just as invisible as the font he's using.... so no gain.
Probably just another sock anyway.

Women and minorities can no longer be discriminated against, although the historical disparities in wealth and power persist, but we have made progress in achieving equality of opportunity.

Forum List

Back