Weirdo JD Vance Agrees that "The Whole Purpose of the Postmenopausal Female’ Is to Help Raise Kids"

Does anyone in MAGA do any due diligence on any person who runs for office? There are so many MAGA weirdos running for office. They certainly didn't do any work on JD Vance. All this guy seems to do is insult women.

MAGA is so lazy. And weird.

The childless cat ladies of America may have a new ally against Sen. JD Vance(R-OH) after newly resurfaced audio from a 2020 podcast revealed him agreeing with a host who declared that “the whole purpose of the postmenopausal female” was to help raise children.​

In his case it certainly was: Hillbilly Elegy - Wikipedia

Does anyone in MAGA do any due diligence on any person who runs for office? There are so many MAGA weirdos running for office. They certainly didn't do any work on JD Vance. All this guy seems to do is insult women.

The childless cat ladies of America may have a new ally against Sen. JD Vance(R-OH) after newly resurfaced audio from a 2020 podcast revealed him agreeing with a host who declared that “the whole purpose of the postmenopausal female” was to help raise children.​

What Vance is describing is a very common experience in traditional famlies

Mothers-in-law helping to cate for new born babies

There is nothing weird about that

I heard some chatter on the news that Trump has claimed that "they're not talking about me, they're talking about him [JD Vance] when people say "they're weird".

There is NO ONE in the planet that Trump will not stab in the back or throw under the bus.
The White House was/is like a brothel with Joe, Hunter and Kamala's drug and sex parties. And of course, if it became known, they would accuse Trump of these things or actually blame him. You guys think that Jill is a Doctor. She is. A Madame and Dr. Feelgood.

what's weird about having grandmothers help raise grandkids? It's really weird you don't have a relationship with your grandmother

I heard some chatter on the news that Trump has claimed that "they're not talking about me, they're talking about him [JD Vance] when people say "they're weird".

There is NO ONE in the planet that Trump will not stab in the back or throw under the bus.
Meanwhile, Democrats just stabbed their frontrunning duly elected candidate leader in the back and threw him under the bus. :D
big-brain.gif

Prove me wrong. ;)

Forum List

Back