FBI Refuses to Release Trump Assassination Records

No surprise here. Everybody knows this was a DNC/FBI hit job on trump. Just 5 days before the shooting, Joe biden said, "It's time to put trump in the bullseye." The president flat out said he wanted trump shot!!! Why hasn't joe been charged with making death threats.?

Just evidence that they did it.

Now we're getting some where.

FBI = domestic

WTF is Chris Wray doing in Israel? How many times has Chris Wray been to Israel? What does Israel have to do with ENFORCING THE LAW IN THE US?

Chris Wray = Zionist Fascist 911 W "Biden Republican" = W = Walz = Cheney

FBI = domestic

WTF is Chris Wray doing in Israel? How many times has Chris Wray been to Israel? What does Israel have to do with ENFORCING THE LAW IN THE US?

Chris Wray = Zionist Fascist 911 W "Biden Republican" = W = Walz = Cheney

A ha.

I'm not prepared to say it was a set-up, though bet your asses the left's rhetoric led to it. Was it an inside job? Fuck I don't know, I can't tell what the fuck it is besides an epic fucked fuck-up. Imagine, "we can send a man to the moon" but can't do simple shit, like account for the obvious at the highest security levels.

And BTW people, it was Joe and Kamala's Homeland Security that's responsible for this cluster fuck, or rather, a set-up?

This is the legacy of the left, and that's going to get much worse.

Drug Czar

Screen Shot 2024-08-15 at 1.05.09 AM.png

Hey, might as well since we just had a transvestite luggage thief working as our Director in charge of Nuclear Disposal!

Forum List

Back