A Light Unto The Nations

So when the Jews aren't a direct cause you agree that they are NOT to blame. Got it.

You are talking about the law of return I assume because anyone can apply for citizenship in Israel. The difference is that someone who is Jewish takes a different track (though still subject to 2(b) ). Maybe you should read up on the legal issues involved and compare them to other nations' laws

Actually, I was just mirroring your language "Zionism betrays an intolerance".

Like a murderer is a non-conformist, yes.

Or, you are in no position to attest to the accuracy of the gospels written a long time ago and full of errors. I AM in a position because I know what those errors are. You can buy into the text as literal and exact if you want, but anyone who knows about the laws, culture and practices of the time will continue to laugh at you.
I made no comment on the "accuracy" of the Gospels none. I said that you're in no position to speak definitively about what's written in there as being true or false. I made no comment about "buying into" "literal" text either, none. You were not present and so must rely on a process of inference and reasoning to arrive at your position, that reasoning can vary, one's assumptions can vary.

Assessing the veracity of written records from antiquity is a subject with much controversy as you well know, there are respectable experts in different camps that reach different conclusions from the same sources. So basically your opinion is all we have, that's what I was saying.
I didn't claim that you said that. I just showed that your words invent a conspiracy theory.

So your opinion is that there is a conspiracy afoot. That's fine.
Once again, that's no something I wrote.

How do you know you're a Jew? a real genuine Jew?
It's like asking how a fish knows its a fish.
It's just fish born to another fish.

I'm just Israel, born to
a nation of prophets,
for whom this land
blooms, and has
faithfully kept
its best fruit.

It's like asking how a fish knows its a fish.
It's just fish born to another fish.

I'm just Israel, born to
a nation of prophets,
for whom this land
blooms, and has
faithfully kept
its best fruit.

What makes you think a fish "knows" its a fish?

What makes you think a fish "knows" its a fish?

Indeed, how do you know your mother is your mother?
We can go on and on with that circus of yours.
It swims in water and does fish things.

Deal with reality, denial isn't healthy,
nor promises of "heavenly brothel"...

We Jews btw were considered
the first "atheists" in history,
in the ancient pagan world.

Jews = Prophecy.

Forum List

Back