Straight Feminized men now a major force in the Democrat party/left

Nothing says 'real man' like guyliner and 'social media influencer'.

Trump is actually very effeminate in the worst ways .. He's very petty, gossipy, vengeful... But it's not like a menopausal old woman.. He's always been like that.

Trump is actually very effeminate in the worst ways .. He's very petty, gossipy, vengeful... But it's not like a menopausal old woman.. He's always been like that.

And so easily triggered. So pouty. So whiny. So eager to be the victim.

I genuinely don't understand the MAGA conception of a 'real man'. Their version sounds so cucky.

Yay you’re talking with somebody who believes that if Tate said there’s 24 hours in a day he would say why would anyone listen to Tate

But this is also tactic of the radical left to ignore the issues at hand like a grown straight man taking his children to a drag queen show where men strip naked.

They won’t talk about the core issues they can’t because they can’t defend them. Or perhaps they actually agree with what’s going on in the western world wrt the degradation of western Christian values.

Yes, all they have is ridicule and insults, both the last refuge of fools.

Yes, all they have is ridicule and insults, both the last refuge of fools.
Ridicule and insults is all the OP has.

People aren't taking kids to drag strip shows. You guys need to turn the TV off and stop believing everything you're told.

And so easily triggered. So pouty. So whiny. So eager to be the victim.

I genuinely don't understand the MAGA conception of a 'real man'. Their version sounds so cucky.

Trump has a grandiose sense of self-importance (exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

Trump: "I alone can fix it."

It's obvious from Trump's behavior that he meets the diagnostic criteria for a disorder, which include anti-social behavior, sadism, aggressiveness, paranoia and grandiosity. Trump's personality disorder (which includes hypomania) is also displayed through a lack of impulse control and empathy, and "a feeling that people ... don't recognize his greatness.

A number of great points in this interview brought up by Andrew Tate in regards to what the west has become in general. And that doesn’t only include Democrats, but also even some Republicans. Though It’s overwhelmingly Democrats. Your typical Democrat male voter today is the feminized man where he does whatever his wife says. He can’t even defend his wife in a fistfight though.

The typical male Democrat is watching CNN or reading the New York Times on a daily basis. Reading up on how there are 100 different genders, or even taking their child to a drag queen strip show… Saying “I’m gonna vote for Harris because she’s a woman.”

Your typical feminized man in America whether they’re black or white is marching in a rally wearing a BLM T-shirt. Saying “down with the patriarchy.”

That was one of the really interesting and truthful points brought up by Andrew Tate. Like at a Taylor Swift concert where Taylor says “down with the patriarchy” singing it in an arena with 80,000 people that was built by masculine men. The sound stages put up by strong men. And yet she is saying that… it’s both hilarious and unfortunate at the same time.

What is perhaps going to save the western world will be the traditional, masculine black man and white man that says I refuse to allow the BLM victim hood feminized viewpoint to bring down this country

I don't own a television. My nearest neighbor(farmer) is a 1/4 mile away. My fields are currently in grass hay with no livestock except field mice & White-Tailed deer(coyotes too). The only sex out here is hetero sex as the White-Tails are actually intelligent enough to know where to put it & how to use it & know why they are hooking up(spring fawn payoff big time!). If the computers, towers & cell/smart phones were gone one would like near think we were living in 1938 like a lot of our field equipment is even looking vintage1938 to add to the effect.

What I am getting @ is we're talking about two different lifestyles/worlds here. In my world it's field work that leads to plenty of & hopefully affordable food for our fellow Americans & creatures. In the big cities one finds the counter culture crowd in or a least close to the city center$/campu$e$. This counter culture is ba$ed on ANY & all publicity that draw$ attention to them. The political activi$t$ that manipulate their rank & file GG's(gully gullible's) are hooked up to the profe$$ional politician$ which in turn bank on the pro activi$t$ to keep plenty of $upporter$ coming their way. I look @ the big cities as zoos/holding tanks that keep the lower strata of humanity AWAY from the more civilized & cultured among humanity. The county maps below illustrate the ratio of blue(primitive) counties vs. the red (civilized)counties. The red counties still have the REAL men & women, like no shortage of MAN POWER in the red counties for sure!

And YES, there are still REAL women in the red counties across our America as can be seen in the below link.

There is no one more insecure than a right wing dude. Anyone watching Tate has zero confidence in themselves. This board has more lonely incels than any other place except the GOP.

Forum List

Back