Straight Feminized men now a major force in the Democrat party/left

Do they wear pancake makeup and hairspray like Trump or eyeliner like Vance?
Idk

But once again, I see non-Trump supporters simply not responding to the topic. Like liberal parents bringing their kids to a drag queen strip show. A liberal parent sending his daughter to a Taylor Swift concert where they chant down with the patriarchy.

I mean literally in this thread the issues are not being addressed by the Trump critics. Theyā€™re being blown off laughed at, or some people say well ā€œboth sides do bad thingsā€. Actually only one side the Democrats support The idea that there are 100 genders, that a child can get a sex change operation, or that white homeless people are privileged. If youā€™re response to this is to talk about Trumpā€˜s New York City mannerisms or his make up ā€¦.OK i got it.

Well thatā€™s the country we live in. Is what it is

Clinton was contrite and did apologize. He didn't attack Monica Lewinsky.
Why wasnā€™t Trump accused of all of these crimes 10 or 25 years ago by the press.? The alleged sexual crimes are older than that

Why now all of a sudden. Why wasnā€™t Trump called a racist 10 years ago? Back in those days he was deeply admired by celebrities and Oprah Winfrey.

these are blatantly obvious differences between Trump and Clinton, and the left wing doesnā€™t understand it or they donā€™t care about it. To this day even after the Lewinsky situation, Bill Clinton is deeply admired by the mainstream media, but Trump isnā€™t. Do you ever ask yourself Why is that.

The data says since the Obama years less than 25% of white men vote Dim, and the numbers keep dropping. So, it makes one wonder what kind of ball-less, tiny dicked, beta-male, menstrual cramping little effeminate sissy's actually vote Dim? Any ideas? I picture Crapitus, Dimwinger, Mac & Cheese, Dante (under whatever sock name he is currently posting), all looking something like this.

1000_F_52001367_wNxmXsbINY1WFYvBxAemzGHOUDrxmv6Z.jpg

They're guys who listen to Taylor Swift, manscape, drink a lot of lattes, and are deeply ashamed God gave them (a tiny, mostly non-functioning) penis.

rightwinger Mac1958 Crepitus what say you? And try not to respond using Trump, or Maga. Your fitfully repressed homoerotic Trump fantasies have grown tiresome.
Something bizarre has happened to tons of male Democrat voters. Even seven years ago, they wouldā€™ve never accepted the idea that there are 100 genders, or that white people are privileged. Now they just run along with it and when challenged they ignore the issue

Your source is Andrew Tate? The guy currently under indictment for rape, human trafficking and forming an organized crime group to sexually exploit women?

And this is your expert on what a real man is?

Y'all tell on yourselves constantly.
Malcolm X did a lot of bad things and then went on to be a great figure beloved by lefties and is probably praised by people like you. He was a pimp and a violent drug dealer.

Otoh Andrew Tate has been proven guilty of absolutely nothing. Tate often cites Malcom x as an influenceā€¦ as Tate did previously run a legal WebCam business, which of course is nothing compared to being an actual pimp or a violent drug dealer, but his point was that people can change for the better. He has had justice figures in Romania say the Charges against him and his brother are fake and lack evidence. But thatā€™s a tactic of you folks to bring that stuff up. If Tate said thereā€™s 24 hours in a day, you would say the things youā€™re saying.

ITT Harris supporters are ignoring the key issue of democrats supporting radical ideas surrounding youth or gender that they wouldā€™ve never supported even seven years ago. Whether Andrew Tate brings this up or not, the facts remain.

Last edited:
Ridicule and insults is all the OP has.

People aren't taking kids to drag strip shows. You guys need to turn the TV off and stop believing everything you're told.
Oh wow šŸ˜®

Well, thatā€™s another tactic denying the reality. Either you donā€™t care about liberals taking their kids to nude events in San Francisco as shown on video. Or you know of it and you just deny it. A segment of the left not only knows about it, but they approve it and partake in that filth.

Itā€™s not just that ā€¦also the modern day left believes that the ā€œwhite man is a colonizerā€. And only that the white Christian man of history partook in the evil slave trade. Never mind that Jews, Africans, Indians did the same things as the white man did. your side is hypocritical.

A major plank of todayā€™s Democratic Party was nonexistent even seven years ago. And that is the idea that white people are privileged, Harris has openly embraced BLM racism. Saying ā€œwe need more wokeismā€ Another plank of todayā€™s democrat party is to lie about what Trump supporters say or believe. Such as telling Trump supporters they are racist with no evidence.

Idk

But once again, I see non-Trump supporters simply not responding to the topic. Like liberal parents bringing their kids to a drag queen strip show. A liberal parent sending his daughter to a Taylor Swift concert where they chant down with the patriarchy.

I mean literally in this thread the issues are not being addressed by the Trump critics. Theyā€™re being blown off laughed at, or some people say well ā€œboth sides do bad thingsā€. Actually only one side the Democrats support The idea that there are 100 genders, that a child can get a sex change operation, or that white homeless people are privileged. If youā€™re response to this is to talk about Trumpā€˜s New York City mannerisms or his make up ā€¦.OK i got it.

Well thatā€™s the country we live in. Is what it is

Do you have children?

Trump has bad manners anywhere in the world

You mean Rosie Palmer and her five little friends? You already admitted someone other than you was sleeping with her, Cuck.
Damn, I called you a cuck like 15 posts ago and it hurt your feelings so bad you try to call me that in every one of your posts! Itā€™s fucking hilarious!

Malcolm X did a lot of bad things and then went on to be a great figure beloved by lefties and is probably praised by people like you. He was a pimp and a violent drug dealer.

Otoh Andrew Tate has been proven guilty of absolutely nothing. Tate often cites Malcom x as an influenceā€¦ as Tate did previously run a legal WebCam business, which of course is nothing compared to being an actual pimp or a violent drug dealer, but his point was that people can change for the better. He has had justice figures in Romania say the Charges against him and his brother are fake and lack evidence. But thatā€™s a tactic of you folks to bring that stuff up. If Tate said thereā€™s 24 hours in a day, you would say the things youā€™re saying.

ITT Harris supporters are ignoring the key issue of democrats supporting radical ideas surrounding youth or gender that they wouldā€™ve never supported even seven years ago. Whether Andrew Tate brings this up or not, the facts remain.
This is such a clear and crisp example of why conservatives have a harder time in their outreach to women.

The man is a famous misogynist and currently out on bail for rape and sex trafficking. And y'all think to push him forward as an expert on masculinity.

All you're doing is describing your own pathology.

Damn, I called you a cuck like 15 posts ago and it hurt your feelings so bad you try to call me that in every one of your posts! Itā€™s fucking hilarious!
Donā€™t fall for his posting style. Heā€™s trying to start a flame war. So far apparently there hasnā€™t been one response by the left to the core issues at hand. The Harris supporters in this thread are trolling, posting cartoons, one liners ā€¦ any distraction method they can.

What we can figure out is that the Democrats in this thread either support the left-wing politicians radical ideas on gender and race or they simply ignore it.

Forum List

Back