The U.S. and other nations have no definition of victory in Ukraine

What I would do is give putin an out that saves face

Such as russia returning all ukraine territory in exchange for never admitting ukraine into NATO
Do you think those people in Donbass can ever live under a Ukrainian Regime ever again? they shelled a supermarket in Donetsk today setting it on fire, they have been doing that for ten years, the Ukrainians should think themselves lucky Putin is a moderate, there are those in Russia who would have taken the gloves off a long time ago, one day they may take over from Putin.

I don't believe anything any politician says without doing my own research, do you really think Putin stays awake at night wondering what Trump or Biden will do?
Of course he does. You don't think it bothers him we are funding Ukraine?

Did you know that after Trump left the white house some guy was interviewing him and Trump said he had to go deal with Afghanistan as if he was still president? Weird

Of course he does. You don't think it bothers him we are funding Ukraine?

Did you know that after Trump left the white house some guy was interviewing him and Trump said he had to go deal with Afghanistan as if he was still president? Weird
What you are funding for some reason is a proxy war against Russia.

Yes sir. I believe they did it to us in Iraq and Afghanistan.

And, we need to make an example of them. China is watching. We can't let Russia win this. I know you are rootin for Putin.
What the hell did Russia have to do with your illegal invasion and destruction of Iraq and Afghanistan? stop the drugs.

What the hell did Russia have to do with your illegal invasion and destruction of Iraq and Afghanistan? stop the drugs.

You won't get an argument from me on the fact we illegally invaded Iraq, over lies.

It wasn't an illegal invasion of Afghanistan. You remember what they did to us right?

So yes, America is a hypocrite to tell Russia not to illegal invade another sovereign nation. But you have to understand comrade that was the Republican party. Just because the Republican run America did it in 2003 does not mean Democrats in 2024 are going to let Putin do it.

Easy to say, when you are giving away someone else's possessions and life's work.
If putin withdraws from ukraine NATO agrees to no further expansion on russia’s borders, including ukraine

At this point such a deal might not be possible

But its worth a try

You know, besides infrastructure and bringing drug prices down and alllll the other accomplishments Biden has, you reminded me he got us out of Afghanistan. I know you don't like how he did it but you also didn't like how Obama got us out of Bush's great recession and you didn't like the Clinton's for some reason. Oh yea, you were jealous.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Asked about Hillary Clinton, Trump said: "I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president."
Clinton refused to give armor and needed air support in Somalia. He brought us the movie Black Hawk down.

Guess you forgot about that huh??

Thats why I didnt and DONT LIKE HIM.

Where were you at in Somalia?

Bush moved us into an occupation in the Sand Box. Their culture makea it a bad move. That leads to an endless war as their culture will ensure it never ends.

Should have hit hard...not rebuild... Left many parts in rubble and left.

Now Biden left, but how he left was BS. He left our people hanging and got Marines killed by his methods.

He then left our tanks heloes etc for the Taliban. Should have been destroyed at least

Clinton refused to give armor and needed air support in Somalia. He brought us the movie Black Hawk down.

Guess you forgot about that huh??

Thats why I didnt and DONT LIKE HIM.

Where were you at in Somalia?

If that one incident got you to completely switch parties, you're an idiot. You were ripe for the picking.

I have a feeling it was more than that.

Did you vote for Bush twice? I seem to recall the soldiers didn't have the proper armor. He sent them to war unequipt. Spread them real thin. Did you vote for Kerry or did the Swift Boaters get to you that year? And what about Obama? Did you vote for McCain after Bush caused the great recession or did you believe Freddy/Fanny/Democrats caused it?

If that one incident got you to completely switch parties, you're an idiot. You were ripe for the picking.

I have a feeling it was more than that.

Did you vote for Bush twice? I seem to recall the soldiers didn't have the proper armor. He sent them to war unequipt. Spread them real thin. Did you vote for Kerry or did the Swift Boaters get to you that year? And what about Obama? Did you vote for McCain after Bush caused the great recession or did you believe Freddy/Fanny/Democrats caused it?
Never switched parties. GOP has always been the lesser of the 2 evils.

Noticed you didnt defend Clinton. Why did he leave them without armor and air support after repeated requests?

Had to beg Pakistan to save our ass?

I voted Bush. And I hoped for the best when we invaded Iraq. Which is the American thing to do.....even if you dont agree with strategy.

Obama was a foreign policy IDIOT

Never switched parties. GOP has always been the lesser of the 2 evils.

Noticed you didnt defend Clinton. Why did he leave them without armor and air support after repeated requests?

Had to beg Pakistan to save our ass?

I voted Bush. And I hoped for the best when we invaded Iraq. Which is the American thing to do.....even if you dont agree with strategy.

Obama was a foreign policy IDIOT

I love it that you claim that JD and Nikki and EVEN TRUMP were stupid not too long ago but then "educated" themselves. LOL.

You want me to defend Clinton? I'll let Trump do it and he will explain why you didn't like Bill.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

I love it that you claim that JD and Nikki and EVEN TRUMP were stupid not too long ago but then "educated" themselves. LOL.

You want me to defend Clinton? I'll let Trump do it and he will explain why you didn't like Bill.

You were not over there during Clinton. I was. Bill can Fuck off. So can you if you believe leaving our men hanging is good policy

You were not over there during Clinton. I was. Bill can Fuck off. So can you if you believe leaving our men hanging is good policy

That sucks that that happened to you. After Benghazi they developed the unit, which goes by the unwieldy name Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response-Central Command, was created in Kuwait in 2013, less than a year after the Benghazi attack that claimed the lives of the U.S. ambassador to Libya, a member of his support staff and two CIA security contractors.

The self-contained units are on 24-hour standby and include air, ground, logistics and command elements. Beyond being able to reinforce embassy security, the units can use their aircraft to evacuate civilians, rescue downed aviators and come to the aid of countries struck by humanitarian or weather-related disasters.

The Marine deployment is no accident, a former senior administration official told POLITICO. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who was a heavy critic of the Obama administration’s handling of Benghazi and especially of his predecessor Clinton, has been concerned that a similar attack could bring the Trump administration its own version of the scandal.

“Pompeo has long dreaded having a Benghazi-type event on his watch and would be horrified if Americans died in a similar event, in part because of his criticism of Hillary Clinton during Benghazi,” said the former senior official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Trump or Pompeo made sure they never had a BenGhazi on Trump's watch. That would have been embarrassing after criticizing Obama/Clinton huh?

You won't get an argument from me on the fact we illegally invaded Iraq, over lies.

It wasn't an illegal invasion of Afghanistan. You remember what they did to us right?

So yes, America is a hypocrite to tell Russia not to illegal invade another sovereign nation. But you have to understand comrade that was the Republican party. Just because the Republican run America did it in 2003 does not mean Democrats in 2024 are going to let Putin do it.
It doesn't matter Republican or Democrat, they don't control anything, the war party do the industrial military complex Deep State, and the Democrats don't come into it Putin will do what needs to be done to finish Nato in Ukraine and the murderous Regime in Kiev.

It doesn't matter Republican or Democrat, they don't control anything, the war party do the industrial military complex Deep State, and the Democrats don't come into it Putin will do what needs to be done to finish Nato in Ukraine and the murderous Regime in Kiev.
I love it how your Russian comes out when you get mad. LOL. Fuck Russia and Putin. The other day I heard some Russians died. Women and children were killed. Good I said. The only good Russians are dead Russians.

1723831641523.png

That sucks that that happened to you. After Benghazi they developed the unit, which goes by the unwieldy name Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response-Central Command, was created in Kuwait in 2013, less than a year after the Benghazi attack that claimed the lives of the U.S. ambassador to Libya, a member of his support staff and two CIA security contractors.

The self-contained units are on 24-hour standby and include air, ground, logistics and command elements. Beyond being able to reinforce embassy security, the units can use their aircraft to evacuate civilians, rescue downed aviators and come to the aid of countries struck by humanitarian or weather-related disasters.

The Marine deployment is no accident, a former senior administration official told POLITICO. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who was a heavy critic of the Obama administration’s handling of Benghazi and especially of his predecessor Clinton, has been concerned that a similar attack could bring the Trump administration its own version of the scandal.

“Pompeo has long dreaded having a Benghazi-type event on his watch and would be horrified if Americans died in a similar event, in part because of his criticism of Hillary Clinton during Benghazi,” said the former senior official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Trump or Pompeo made sure they never had a BenGhazi on Trump's watch. That would have been embarrassing after criticizing Obama/Clinton huh?
What happened in Benghazi comes from supporting Islamist terrorists to overthrow Libya, worked out great didn't it, here in the UK we had a Libyan blowing up some kids at a music concert in Manchester, our intel services MI5 knew just who this guy and his family were living in Manchester the father was a member of the Islamic fighting group based in Benghazi the bomber his son made several trips to Libya to take part in the Nato war against Gaddafi, they have blood on their hands but it's all covered up.

I love it how your Russian comes out when you get mad. LOL. Fuck Russia and Putin. The other day I heard some Russians died. Women and children were killed. Good I said. The only good Russians are dead Russians.
I am British you sick arsehole, you wish women and children dead, where are you posting from the State institution for the criminally insane? if not you should be you sick bastard.

I am British you sick arsehole, you wish women and children dead, where are you posting from the State institution for the criminally insane? if not you should be you sick bastard.
The kids grow up to be assholes and the woman aid and abed the men. No one is innocent. Little Eichmann's.

Maybe if they didn't raise their kids to be murderers I'd care more for them.

Forum List

Back