Get ready for massive debt under Kamala Harris and Yellow Belly

Irrelevant. Just like global warming, if it's a real problem, nobody will do anything about it until it's too late.
So climate change is irrelevant?

Why then does your party want to spend trillions more on it?

Seems to me that the climate change issue is the most relevant topic of our era because more money is going to it than any other topic.

Try again.

So climate change is irrelevant?

Why then does your party want to spend trillions more on it?

Seems to me that the climate change issue is the most relevant topic of our era because more money is going to it than any other topic.

Try again.
My party is not doing jack shit about global warming, just like your party is not doing jack shit about the national debt. Just go live your life. If Trump is elected, he will cut government revenue by passing more tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans and corporations while increasing government spending, just like he and every republican President in memory did during their terms.

Meanwhile, in reality, Trump spent more than any President ever in a 4 year span, and will receive no complaints from "conservatives" if he does so again

1723831463182.png

Yellow Belly was in the service and led people to believe he served in battle when he really opted out.

Sick.

Trump simply avoided it altogether. I would to under the imbeciles that run the military and government now.

Having said that, could you see Tampon Tim standing up after being shot, pumping his fist in the air saying "Fight, fight, fight!"

Yea, me neither.
Trump simply avoided it altogether
So did Biden

My party is not doing jack shit about global warming, just like your party is not doing jack shit about the national debt. Just go live your life. If Trump is elected, he will cut government revenue by passing more tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans and corporations while increasing government spending, just like he and every republican President in memory did during their terms.
Your party is not doing anything about global warming?

Where then has all the billions and trillions of dollars gone to fight global warming?

Are you saying that your party is defrauding the American taxpayer?

And why do you give a damn about corporate taxes if debt does not matter?

Why not just print more money like they do for things anyway with taxes?

To date, Kamala has adopted Trump's plan not to tax wages

She has talked steadily over the years about the need for reparations

She has talked steadily about the need to spend trillions more in fighting the air via the Climate Cult.

She has talked about the government subsidizing those buying a first homes to the tune of about $25,000 per couple.

And everyone knows she is not done coming from a place like San Fran where you empty the taxpayer bank account for doing things like free everything for illegals pouring in, about 20 million while she has been in office these last 4 years

And I did not even mention the money pouring out for price controls that we may see, but it will have to come from somewhere.

So, democrats, the debt is the highest in human history, over $35 trillion and growing exponentially.

Any concerns?
She's not getting elected.

Other than constant golf outings, printing money and spending it was Trump's favorite hobby as President and you loved it
Except inflation under Trump averaged 1.9%. Biden is sitting at 3X that much.

Trump never got slammed for inflation.

Harris is running from it.

She's not getting elected.
If dementia Joe can win, any thing is possible

As Trump once said, "If I lose to Joe, I will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in US history".

Yep. Now there is one worserererer.

Because they were bullshit questions about things I don't care about, of course :laugh:
Because your entire political philosophy demands spending trillions and trillions and trillions more.

You simply don't care what damage it might do.

Such questions as mine threaten your entire political universe and must either be squashed or preferably ignored.

Forum List

Back