Are Things Starting To Crumble Under Kamala Harris?

It's impossible to have a rational discussion with him if it involves Trump.

It is impossible to have a rational discussion with any democrat.

F21-B533-F-2175-4-CB3-97-A1-677-DA4-BDFE01.gif
facebook_1497550461195.jpg
Evil lectures us.jpg
donald-trump-wins-the-presidency.jpg
1717696983992.gif

I was listening to the news these past few hours and saw some encouraging indicators:
  • The first was the fact that Harris has apparently lost her early bounce now since announcing her running, no doubt in part because she has no campaign, no interviews, no policy and is afraid of even debating! Even her rallies are by "invitation only." The race is now neck & neck with Trump actually LEADING in several of the swing states! Indeed, Trump is way ahead of where he was four years ago! He is ahead in five of the seven battleground states and only narrowly behind in others well within the margin of error. That is way ahead, way ahead of where Trump was four years ago.
  • The other is that the Harris campaign has been busted with trying to BUY support! Harris is offering $150 (I heard one case of their being offered $130,000) to social media bloggers to speak well of her and to put out a lot of pro-Harris support on their site, and this has a lot of bloggers fuming! Many of them are outraged at the idea of being bought and are turning down the money, now instead declaring Harris as thoroughly unlikable.
As I see it, Harris has shot her load and has nowhere to go now but down while Trump can only go up farther in the polls because the world already knows Trump like the back of their hand and the more they see and hear of Harris, the more unappealing she can only be.

The rotting onion begins to unpeel.

Rambunctious
I usually try to make French onion soup with the older onions.... Usually you only need to take two or three layers off.
I wonder if the Harris campaign has any good onion soup recipes?

Working the back rooms? What does that possibly mean. She has it sewn up.
Politburo? General Secretary? What country are you from, anyway?
I was saying the same thing about Biden a few weeks ago.
I would have bet my antique car that Biden would be the nominee.

I was listening to the news these past few hours and saw some encouraging indicators:
  • The first was the fact that Harris has apparently lost her early bounce now since announcing her running, no doubt in part because she has no campaign, no interviews, no policy and is afraid of even debating! Even her rallies are by "invitation only." The race is now neck & neck with Trump actually LEADING in several of the swing states! Indeed, Trump is way ahead of where he was four years ago! He is ahead in five of the seven battleground states and only narrowly behind in others well within the margin of error. That is way ahead, way ahead of where Trump was four years ago.
  • The other is that the Harris campaign has been busted with trying to BUY support! Harris is offering $150 (I heard one case of their being offered $130,000) to social media bloggers to speak well of her and to put out a lot of pro-Harris support on their site, and this has a lot of bloggers fuming! Many of them are outraged at the idea of being bought and are turning down the money, now instead declaring Harris as thoroughly unlikable.
As I see it, Harris has shot her load and has nowhere to go now but down while Trump can only go up farther in the polls because the world already knows Trump like the back of their hand and the more they see and hear of Harris, the more unappealing she can only be.

The rotting onion begins to unpeel.

Rambunctious

I don't know what's going on! The corporate, Dem-owned media LAID INTO Weird Walz today, look at these headlines! They destroyed the guy...

I don't know what's going on! The corporate, Dem-owned media LAID INTO Weird Walz today, look at these headlines! They destroyed the guy...

You think the media has been told that they’re going to dump Walz, and for them to start aiding in that endeavor?

Forum List

Back