See it with your own eyes.

Okay gipper

What is the contrarian view on Ukraine?
You must know if you’ve seen any of my many posts on the war.

Please don’t tell me you think the war started with the Russian invasion and was entirely unprovoked.

You must know if you’ve seen any of my many posts on the war.

Please don’t tell me you think the war started with the Russian invasion and was entirely unprovoked.
Of course it started with russian aggression. That aggression started post WWII when russia kept the nations they liberated then controlled.

Of course it started with russian aggression. That aggression started post WWII when russia kept the nations they liberated then controlled.
Oh brother. That’s ridiculous.

Remember that thing O did to Romney in debate? It applies to you too.

Oh brother. That’s ridiculous.

Remember that thing O did to Romney in debate? It applies to you too.
Is my statement not true?

Before WWII the region was long battled over with russia long considering it part of their country. Consider that Kiev was capital of Ukraine before Moscow was in russia.

Is my statement not true?

Before WWII the region was long battled over with russia long considering it part of their country. Consider that Kiev was capital of Ukraine before Moscow was in russia.
Of course it isn’t true. Russia today is not the USSR. Haven’t you heard?

Do you not know Ukraine has almost never existed as a sovereign nation? It’s been part of Russia for centuries. Learn history before posting.

Of course it isn’t true. Russia today is not the USSR. Haven’t you heard?

Do you not know Ukraine has almost never existed as a sovereign nation? It’s been part of Russia for centuries. Learn history before posting.
The first act for Ukrainian independence was in 1918 and was only reversed by the WWI armistice. Modern Ukraine finally declared independence in 1991 after the fall of the USSR.

You somehow don't want it to be a free nation.

The first act for Ukrainian independence was in 1918 and was only reversed by the WWI armistice. Modern Ukraine finally declared independence in 1991 after the fall of the USSR.

You somehow don't want it to be a free nation.
Lol. So you know the modern state of Ukraine has only existed since 1991. Yet, you don’t know anything about Russia and the history of the region before 1991. Lol.

I don’t think so. Do you deny you’ve bought all the lies and propaganda about 10/7 and have allowed it to justify a genocide? The corporate media told you what to believe and you believe the lies.
what exactly are you referring to about 10/7?

Does Hamas have hostages today?

what exactly are you referring to about 10/7?

Does Hamas have hostages today?
Are you aware of the lies spouted by US and Israeli media after 10/7? All the raping and killing of babies was a lie.

Impossible to know if the hostages taken are still alive. Israel likely killed them in the massive bombing since 10/7.

Are you aware Hamas has agreed to a ceasefire, but Israel ignores and keeps on killing women and children.

Lol. So you know the modern state of Ukraine has only existed since 1991. Yet, you don’t know anything about Russia and the history of the region before 1991. Lol.
Dude, your contrarian position on Ukraine is to support putin's aggression?

And yes, the modern independent state of Ukraine is the one that declared its independence in 1991. You however, seem to want to live in the past.

Are you aware of the lies spouted by US and Israeli media after 10/7? All the raping and killing of babies was a lie.
How is it you'd know that? Who's your source?
Impossible to know if the hostages taken are still alive. Israel likely killed them in the massive bombing since 10/7.
How is it you'd know? I love all you internet know it alls. got it all, everyone gives just you information and fk everyone else. Hilarious.
Are you aware Hamas has agreed to a ceasefire, but Israel ignores and keeps on killing women and children.
That means very little when they haven't released or commented on the hostages they took. Again, what is it you have as information that I wouldn't?

Dude, your contrarian position on Ukraine is to support putin's aggression?

And yes, the modern independent state of Ukraine is the one that declared its independence in 1991. You however, seem to want to live in the past.
Dude you’re an idiot. You know nothing of the history other than the propaganda the state has feed you. Stop being an easily duped serf.

Forum List

Back