See it with your own eyes.

Very well said, unfortunately a good percentage of people in this country are naive and/or stupid. They trust their government, and as long as the status quo is maintained and they are not feeling any pain in their day to day lives, they will continue to be oblivious. Until it's too late.

we need to make it "too late"

The 1% that literally pay for everything these idiots take for granted and make the country function day in and day out.
Lol. As I thought. You want them to tell you how to live your life. You believe they have authority over you. Sad, but probably more common then we know. People are weak and lazy. So, they allow evil to control them.

Did you take the vax and lots of boosters?

Sadly, you and many Americans accept propaganda as fact over and over and……because the AUTHORITIES told you.
Ideology makes the narrative immune to reality:
  • The UK will still lecture the world about free speech
  • The US will still lecture the world about human rights
  • The EU will still lecture the world about peace
  • NATO will still insist on being a defensive alliance
  • Israel & Ukraine will still be portrayed as liberal democracies
  • The conflicts of the world will still be sold to the public as a struggle between democracy and authoritarianism

Impossible? Observe how quickly the assassination attempt of Trump and removal of Biden went into the memory hole, and how quickly Harris as a national embarrassment for three years could be re-launched as the savior of America and the world. The genocide will be old news about terrorism, the Nord Stream attack will be dismissed as some rogue elements with a sailboat, and the sabotage of Ukraine-Russia peace agreements will be dismissed as conspiracy theories and propaganda. Political interference will still be "democracy promotion", foreign intelligence operations will still be "human rights organisations supporting civil society", coups will still be "democratic revolutions", invasions will still be "humanitarian interventions" etc. Reality is overrated.

1723720239097.png

Sadly, you and many Americans accept propaganda as fact over and over and……because the AUTHORITIES told you.
  • The conflicts of the world will still be sold to the public as a struggle between democracy and authoritarianism

Impossible? Observe how quickly the assassination attempt of Trump and removal of Biden went into the memory hole, and how quickly Harris as a national embarrassment for three years could be re-launched as the savior of America and the world. The genocide will be old news about terrorism, the Nord Stream attack will be dismissed as some rogue elements with a sailboat, and the sabotage of Ukraine-Russia peace agreements will be dismissed as conspiracy theories and propaganda. Political interference will still be "democracy promotion", foreign intelligence operations will still be "human rights organisations supporting civil society", coups will still be "democratic revolutions", invasions will still be "humanitarian interventions" etc. Reality is overrated.
View attachment 996036

You will try to rebrand yourself as something other than a terrorist supporter.

Posters should take your words with several grains of salt, knowing that you are a full-throated supporter of Islamic Terrorism.
Why have you failed to learn anything from recent history? Why? Propaganda…by the authorities you obey like a slave.

Lol. As I thought. You want them to tell you how to live your life. You believe they have authority over you. Sad, but probably more common then we know. People are weak and lazy. So, they allow evil to control them.

Did you take the vax and lots of boosters?

That's a silly leap.

Zero shots and boosters.

Covid was a cold, unless one had multiple comorbidities.

You vote for WWIII, but don’t know it.

America spends actually half of the entire planet’s military spending, and I have explained how and why this is done. But the bottom line is that Kamala Harris is one of the persons responsible for it being the case, just as President Biden is, and just as Donald Trump is, and just as Barack Obama is, and just as George W. Bush is, and just as Bill Clinton is. They all are part of the same corruption, which drains money from ALL NON-‘DEFENSE’ SPENDING, even at the same time it causes our nation’s federal debt now to be $35 trillion, which our children and grandchildren will be needing to pay off. Far more than half of all “discretionary” or congressionally budgeted spending by the U.S. Government goes to the military, which is sucking out all of the spending for the things and services that the public needs for their health care, education, social welfare, environment, and infrastructure. Our country is being bled dry by these people — for the benefit of our billionaires, who, basically, fund them.

Obviously, anyone who votes for one of the two Parties’ Presidential candidates is voting for WW3. - Eric Zuesse

You think that you are above it all because you don't participate -
A vote for someone not actually running for President or abstaining from voting is not a vote against WWIII.

Right? I asked him to explain how they're 'right wing', collectivism isn't 'right wing' in any stretch of the imagination. But anyone that blindly hates an entire ethnicity isn't very bright to begin with.

we need to make it "too late"

I agree, that's why I'm hoping for a blue super majority, let's just get it over with. Let them put their money where their mouth is, I want to see how 'great' it's going to be with them in charge of everything without anyone else to hinder them or to place blame on. I can't wait, it's going to be a utopia unlike anything we've ever seen! :auiqs.jpg:

I don't support Ukraine, 'Palestine' brought its own troubles on themselves, perhaps they shouldn't attack and kill other people and they wouldn't be retaliated against? They haven't learned in almost 8 decades, I guess they never will, but then again they are being supported and paid for by outside sources to kill Jews, so I guess their greed outweighs their desire for a peaceful life.

I'm not a Jew hater like you, so I'm sure that's why you don't understand, hate blinds you.

Do you remember Kurdy Bear and his D9?

You think that you are above it all because you don't participate -
A vote for someone not actually running for President or abstaining from voting is not a vote against WWIII.
The difference is I’m not voting for it. You are. See?

Think. Shut off the teevee.

View attachment 996036

And it's called human nature, which is never going to change, EVER. It's been that way since man inhabited the Earth and it will continue to be that way until we are no longer here. Your so-called method of trying to keep it 'in check', is no more impactful or successful than any other I've seen or heard of. Yet you post on here like some arrogant fool, as if you know or see something that no one else does. Sorry, but you're no one's savior and your IQ and integrity are nowhere even close to anyone who could promote peace or make an actual difference in the world. You say all of this bullshit with a straight face while you hate and call for the persecution of Jews. You're nothing but a fraud, and not a very good one at that.

You will try to rebrand yourself as something other than a terrorist supporter.

Yep. everyone is listening to and believing propaganda except for him. Ask him to share the sources that he trusts, it's highly amusing.

Forum List

Back