See it with your own eyes.

How is it you'd know that? Who's your source?

How is it you'd know? I love all you internet know it alls. got it all, everyone gives just you information and fk everyone else. Hilarious.

That means very little when they haven't released or commented on the hostages they took. Again, what is it you have as information that I wouldn't?

Don't hold your breath.

One would think that he'd be eager to share from where his knowledge comes. I mean, we're all idiots that don't have a clue and need to shut off our 'tee vee', yet he never produces links to back up any of the bullshit he spouts.

Dude you’re an idiot. You know nothing of the history other than the propaganda the state has feed you. Stop being an easily duped serf.
So, you can't delineate the contrarian position on Ukraine other than to back putin. And again, with the master and propaganda bullshit. You seem to have strings attached to you.

I oppose putin's dictatorship country invading a fledgling Democracy and you don't.

Got it.

Don't hold your breath.

One would think that he'd be eager to share from where his knowledge comes. I mean, we're all idiots that don't have a clue and need to shut off our 'tee vee', yet he never produces links to back up any of the bullshit he spouts.
he is correct on the Ukraine history though, all documented

How is it you'd know that? Who's your source?

How is it you'd know? I love all you internet know it alls. got it all, everyone gives just you information and fk everyone else. Hilarious.

That means very little when they haven't released or commented on the hostages they took. Again, what is it you have as information that I wouldn't?
Grayzone and multiple other independent sources. Stop assuming corporate news is telling you the truth. They seldom do.
Can you read? I said it’s impossible to know if any of the hostages are still alive.
They have offered to release all hostages if Israel releases theirs. Israel says fuck off.
Do you not get any accurate news?

So, you can't delineate the contrarian position on Ukraine other than to back putin. And again, with the master and propaganda bullshit. You seem to have strings attached to you.

I oppose putin's dictatorship country invading a fledgling Democracy and you don't.

Got it.
Your post is absurd and merely proves you’re uninformed. You know nothing of the coup O and Hillary did overthrowing the Ukrainian DEMOCRACY. You know nothing of the deceitful behavior of the west in the Minsk Accords. You know nothing of the 14,000 killed in the Donbas before Russia invaded. You know nothing of the planned invasion by Nazi Ukraine of Donbas. Nothing of Z cancelling elections and abducting Ukrainians to send to the front. Democracy??? LMFAO. Nothing of the peace agreement Boris shitcanned at the behest of the US war machine.

Sadly you’re just another dumb American.

Grayzone and multiple other independent sources. Stop assuming corporate news is telling you the truth. They seldom do.
Can you read? I said it’s impossible to know if any of the hostages are still alive.
They have offered to release all hostages if Israel releases theirs. Israel says fuck off.
I don’t follow corporate news friend

Who corroborates grayzone?

Are you aware of the lies spouted by US and Israeli media after 10/7? All the raping and killing of babies was a lie.

Impossible to know if the hostages taken are still alive. Israel likely killed them in the massive bombing since 10/7.

Are you aware Hamas has agreed to a ceasefire, but Israel ignores and keeps on killing women and children.

Are you aware Hamas has agreed to a ceasefire,

Who did they make the agreement with?

Your post is absurd and merely proves you’re uninformed. You know nothing of the coup O and Hillary did overthrowing the Ukrainian DEMOCRACY. You know nothing of the deceitful behavior of the west in the Minsk Accords. You know nothing of the 14,000 killed in the Donbas before Russia invaded. You know nothing of the planned invasion by Nazi Ukraine of Donbas. Nothing of Z cancelling elections and abducting Ukrainians to send to the front. Democracy??? LMFAO. Nothing of the peace agreement Boris shitcanned at the behest of the US war machine.

Sadly you’re just another dumb American.

You know nothing of the planned invasion by Nazi Ukraine of Donbas.

What makes it Nazi Ukraine? A couple of guys in spiffy uniforms?

Forum List

Back