Tim Walz Swiftboated, Stolen Valor. Falsely Was in "War" When He Actually Abandoned His Men When They Shipped to Iraq

But when a Democrat lies, you support the lie. Just like when you all like Trump saying "fine people" and "inject bleach".
What? I don't know you, so maybe you are just being satirical.

Are you saying you believe Trump said Nazis and white supremacists were "very fine people" or that trump said people should "inject bleach?" Because if you are, you will open yourself to some just deserved ridicule and humiliation.

What? I don't know you, so maybe you are just being satirical.

Are you saying you believe Trump said Nazis and white supremacists were "very fine people" or that trump said people should "inject bleach?" Because if you are, you will open yourself to some just deserved ridicule and humiliation.
I misread your post. My apologies.

I misread your post. My apologies.
No problem, It was so over the top, i just had to ask. LOL

That's not to say I have not had Democrats actually believe those long ago debunked talking points. ;)

I do engage in satire, and a few times it was not evident enough, and i got the same reaction.

No problem, It was so over the top, i just had to ask. LOL

That's not to say I have not had Democrats actually believe those long ago debunked talking points. ;)

I do engage in satire, and a few times it was not evident enough, and i got the same reaction.
Democrats DO believe those lies...lol

Forum List

Back