There are good reasons to think Harris has this in the bag

Mark my words. If the betting market remains in Harris’s favor, she will win the election albeit narrowly
Well...so much for that theory....

1000002814.png

The end result will be close, but Harris will come out on top.

Here are all the reasons why:

1) Harris’s strongest polling has been in the blue wall states. The swing state margins are pretty close in general, but Harris has consistently polled well in those three by decent margins. The polling averages are wider there than any of Trump’s winning swing states. Harris winning these three would be just enough to give her 270 assuming the polling in Nebraska’s second holds. She is also likely to win Nevada on top of it. If she’s lucky, she might even win North Carolina based on how utterly pathetic the republican governor candidate is.

2) The historian who has successfully predicted every election outcome besides Gore/bush since 1984 gives it to Harris based on his model.

3) The betting markets have Harris well in the lead right now and this will likely hold until Election Day. These markets have successfully predicted almost every election going back to the late 19th century.
/——/ OOOPSIE
Firefighters union will not endorse Harris or Trump for president
Firefighters union will not endorse Harris or Trump for president

Mark my words. If the betting market remains in Harris’s favor, she will win the election albeit narrowly
Help me with this. Betting markets singular goal is to make odds so that the bets are balanced on both sides so they can make money off the margin. Their goal isn’t to predict the winner. So, setting odds isn’t a prediction of a winner, it is a prediction of how favorable an odd has to be to get someone to bet on it. No? Yes?

Help me with this. Betting markets singular goal is to make odds so that the bets are balanced on both sides so they can make money off the margin. Their goal isn’t to predict the winner. So, setting odds isn’t a prediction of a winner, it is a prediction of how favorable an odd has to be to get someone to bet on it. No? Yes?
It’s not the betting markets that are making the prediction. The prediction comes from the bettors themselves. The bets in mass that fluctuate over time depending on the political climate. For instance, the trend of bettors choosing Harris began with Trump saying Harris wasn’t black. Gaffes like that influence how people bet. Right now, the small majority of bettors think Harris will win.

Last edited:

View attachment 1021577

Predictit has the most consistent and dense betting activity. This see Harris as the winner.

Either way, you have to look at different betting sites to see who has the biggest favor overall.

View attachment 1021577

Forum List

Back