Trump is right....unleash the police....let them do their job

If 1 in 1000 cops are what you claim, would it be wise to eliminate all cops?
I think for most of the bad cops, its really bad training. I would rather train them properly. They dont need to just learn how to drive at 120 mph and where to shoot people. They need to learn the laws and the Constitution.

Thread title, then the op, then it's supposed to match your link some 30 odd posts later??

When starting a new thread, please first check and confirm that there are no current threads on the same topic. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening posts require more than a "Copy and Paste" with a link. You need to include relevant on-topic material of your own

Thread title, then the op, then it's supposed to match your link some 30 odd posts later??

When starting a new thread, please first check and confirm that there are no current threads on the same topic. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening posts require more than a "Copy and Paste" with a link. You need to include relevant on-topic material of your own
Oh please cut the shit....
It doesn't say that a link must be included only that it should not be without contribution.

Even officers upholding unconstitutional policies and ordinances are bad cops.
There are not a lot of good cops.
Hogwash....most of them are good...you prefer the vile beasts instead? You wanna see cruel and unfair? That's when you'll find out what it really is.

I think for most of the bad cops, its really bad training. I would rather train them properly. They dont need to just learn how to drive at 120 mph and where to shoot people. They need to learn the laws and the Constitution.
I certainly can't argue with that.

Were you right, the USA would be almost all bad cops.

I watch videos. New videos every day. Of cops shitting on peoples rights. Over and over and over.
Sounds like poorly trained people to me. Cops get a lot of excellent training.

Poorly trained blacks immediately squawk I can't breathe.

England is the only country I know of that sissifies it's police force more than we do. Having said that I'm all for it! Let the cops do what they need to do. If some scum gets offed....oh well....don't be scum.
Yes let them come for you first.

Sounds like poorly trained people to me. Cops get a lot of excellent training.

Poorly trained blacks immediately squawk I can't breathe.
And the race card appears....and to think a MAGA supporter is the one who played it. Shocking!!!!

England is the only country I know of that sissifies it's police force more than we do. Having said that I'm all for it! Let the cops do what they need to do. If some scum gets offed....oh well....don't be scum.
Trump is the convicted criminal....

He has been arrested on other charges...

So will he let them put him in jail...

Thank you Herr Goebels

Forum List

Back