The Right Are Falling Into Kamala Harris's Trap

She did that? I thought Trump brought that up! And he did so in a national debate where, quite frankly, he sounded like a crazy kook, a conspiracy theorist, and while I had heard the story, even today, I still don't know if it is true because you cannot trust the media. So far I've heard:
  1. Voodoo Haitians taking over Springfield.
  2. City counsel deny it.
  3. Video of a woman eating a cat arrested by police (presumably in Springfield).
  4. People yelling at city counsel.
  5. Now one of the women who formerly complained has recanted her story.
Thing is, it just made Trump sound crazy, and I want to believe him, but he has no documentation nor proof yet presented it as fact instead of possible hearsay. The story is not even out anywhere except in fringe media. Now with all the really important issues facing us, both Trump and Vance are doubling down on the voodoo story making themselves look exactly like the tinfoil hat-wearing crackpots the left have claimed they are! They've fallen right in with the Mike Lindell crowd--- a whole lotta claims but no proof to back it up.

When I saw Trump ranting about this out of thin air at the debate, going off on a wild tangent, all I could think is "what the hell is Trump doing?" Trump could have simply presented it as: "Now there are STORIES out there even suggesting immigrants are eating geese and pets." But the way he presented it, all I could think of were the millions of people watching that thinking: "Can we trust this guy with the nuclear codes? Will he launch a nuclear strike at China because they are eating ducks?"

Both he and Vance better get their shit together. If there is any trap-falling, it is by them as Harris sits back and just waits for Trump to trip himself up. Worse, after starting off fairly composed at the debate, Trump increasingly started looking crazy ranting and yelling at the moderators. What Trump /should/ have been ranting about, was the fact that one of the mods was personal friends with Kammy while the head of ABC introduced her to her husband.
I see what you're saying. You're saying that Harris is much dumber than I give her credit for. You may be right.

What will you do to help people in this economy? Harris:"I grew up in a neighborhood where everyone was very proud of their lawn."

1726515198524.png

There are NO police reports. Anybody can fake anything on YouTube or TikTok.

I don't think there is a better illustration of the basic dishonesty and hate fuelled rhetoric on the part of Trump, Vance and the Republican media.

Posting faked videos and then making wild claims about them is a Republican stock in trade. Just ask Ruby Freeman, Taylor Swift, Jim Accosta, Nancy Pelosi, and others.
Bro, everyone fakes videos.

Who said "Keep those cat memes coming!" or has twice admitted he was "creating stories" to "draw attention to what voters in his state are telling him"????? Who created the hysteria which has lead to multiple bomb threats and schools, hospitals, and city hall being closed????

Trump made these claims, and Vance continues to amplify them, despite residents of Springfield being terrorized by Trump Cult members and their threats. Citizens are virtually under lockdown.

Now that it's all blown up in their faces, you're trying to blame Harris for starting this nonsense????
Bro, can you describe what you mean by "virtual lockdown?" And do you have evidence of this?

She doesn't want to talk about the top issues facing our country today, the issues which really matter to the American voters, mainly because her and Biden are the cause of everything which has gone wrong and have no plans other than to continue on this same course that only 25% of Americans think is the right direction for the country.

So, in order to not talk about it because it would make her look bad, she has masterfully turned the tables and have the right running around like chickens with their heads cut off talking about Haitians eating pets and other such nonsense, instead of the top issues Americans really care about. The right are spending all of their time trying to prove that Haitians really are eating pets instead of talking about the economy, jobs, inflation, the open border, crime, and being involved in endless wars. Don't let her do that!

Yep...it was a real stroke of genius to get the blob to bring it up on national TV and to double down on it every day since then.

She doesn't want to talk about the top issues facing our country today, the issues which really matter to the American voters, mainly because her and Biden are the cause of everything which has gone wrong and have no plans other than to continue on this same course that only 25% of Americans think is the right direction for the country.

So, in order to not talk about it because it would make her look bad, she has masterfully turned the tables and have the right running around like chickens with their heads cut off talking about Haitians eating pets and other such nonsense, instead of the top issues Americans really care about. The right are spending all of their time trying to prove that Haitians really are eating pets instead of talking about the economy, jobs, inflation, the open border, crime, and being involved in endless wars. Don't let her do that!
Your head is hurting again, isn't it?

So you approve of an open border and FUBAR asylum guidelines?

Who is "blind" now?

I had you pegged for being smarter than that.....Guess I was mistaken. :confused:
Surely you have read my consistent complaint about Biden's border policy.
Does that mean it is like Vance says, it is OK to make false stories to get attention to a problem? Any lie will do, if it gets publicity? Even if it spurs bomb threats to schools, government building and immigrants, that have not been eating their neighbors dogs and cats?

My post was directed at those on the right. I guess you were too stupid to figure that out. But, thanks for admitting that those on the left don't want to talk about the issues voters really care about because it is a losing issue for your side.

Harris has done nothing but talk about the issues.
Bro, can you describe what you mean by "virtual lockdown?" And do you have evidence of this?

Do you not read or watch the media at all.? I have already posterd dozens of links on the press conferences and reports. We shouldn't have to post links to strories being reported on every crediblew news source in the nation, more than once.

Forum List

Back