Trump lies, people suffer, more people support him

I know you all got all sorts of accusations to deflect from what Harris and Xiden have done to Springfield....but the facts remain, the city is in ruin due to Harris' open border policy and flooding the city with Haitians

The voters can look at what Biden/Harris have done and not done and what Trump and Vance have done and decide who to vote for.
I am good with that.

All politicians lie. But some lie more than others.
Most lies are promising things they cannot provide.
No politician lies more than Trump.
The Trump followers love his lies that hurt others or his actions that hurtful to our nation. They are a sick group.
The bigger asshole he can be, the more thay like him.
as long as they are lies you like its ok right elmer?....

All politicians lie. But some lie more than others.
Most lies are promising things they cannot provide.
No politician lies more than Trump.
The Trump followers love his lies that hurt others or his actions that hurtful to our nation. They are a sick group.
The bigger asshole he can be, the more thay like him.

Trump's issue is he doesn't lie like other politicians lie. He's a blowhard, and exaggerator, and speaks off the cuff.

Meanwhile Harris has an add out saying she will be President for "All Americans" while pretending her party wasn't in power the past 3.5 years.

That's far worse than any exaggerating Trump does, because Dems by doing the above have to assume we are fucking idiots.

The voters can look at what Biden/Harris have done and not done and what Trump and Vance have done and decide who to vote for.
I am good with that.

Then Why do most Harris ads pretend the past 3.5 years with her as VP and her party in the White House never happened?

Trump's issue is he doesn't lie like other politicians lie. He's a blowhard, and exaggerator, and speaks off the cuff.

Meanwhile Harris has an add out saying she will be President for "All Americans" while pretending her party wasn't in power the past 3.5 years.

That's far worse than any exaggerating Trump does, because Dems by doing the above have to assume we are fucking idiots.
she will be President for "All Americans".....were have we heard that before?...

No, I am not so in love with any candidate that I don't investigate what they say is true.
The Trump minions feel everthing that comes out of his mouth is true. Trump defines their pathetic lives.

That's the construct of the "Trump Supporter" you have created and now apply to anyone voting for him.

He defines your life far more than he defines mine, and that makes you far more pathetic than even the most reverent Trump supporter.

1726505255637.gif

Then Why do most Harris ads pretend the past 3.5 years with her as VP and her party in the White House never happened?
You do your assessment, I will do mine.
Trump minions say everything Trump says is the truth. The world Trump describes is the way the world is. They cannot think for themselves. They will vote for Trump no matter what he does.
These pathetic people will not know what to do when he loses.

No, I am not so in love with any candidate that I don't investigate what they say is true.
The Trump minions feel everthing that comes out of his mouth is true. Trump defines their pathetic lives.
.you and many democrats feel that everything that comes out of his mouth is true and will happen if he is elected...trump is getting to define your pathetic lives too...

You do your assessment, I will do mine.
Trump minions say everything Trump says is the truth. The world Trump describes is the way the world is. They cannot think for themselves. They will vote for Trump no matter what he does.
These pathetic people will not know what to do when he loses.

you are far more Pathetic than they are, because you have let your opponent take over your entire reason for being. You have created this construct of the MAGA-ite, and apply it across the board to anyone you think will vote for Trump.

Imagine what you will have to go through if he wins.

Springfield is begging Trump and Vance to stop telling lies about their city. It is making things worse. Trump and Vance ignore the pleas of the local politicians and law enforcement.
That's an outright LIE.
You fucking demented Marxists LIE about EVERYTHING.
Another bullshit NARRATIVE.
Good grief.
:rolleyes:

That's the construct of the "Trump Supporter" you have created and now apply to anyone voting for him.

He defines your life far more than he defines mine, and that makes you far more pathetic than even the most reverent Trump supporter.
I am fighting to not have Trump and his vision of our country and the world become closer to a reality if he is elected President.
Some sit on the sidelines and criticize both sides. Passion drives people to do things. Fear drives people to do nothing and criticize everyone that does something.

I am fighting to not have Trump and his vision of our country and the world become closer to a reality if he is elected President.
Some sit on the sidelines and criticize both sides. Passion drives people to do things. Fear drives people to do nothing and criticize everyone that does something.
Explain what you feel Trump’s "visions" are and what is wrong with them.
GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Fear of a constructed boogey man is driving you right now, and drove the last two idiots who took shots at Trump.

Trump will try to deport those here illegally, and fix the border, how does that vision destroy the country?

His appointed Justices overturned Roe and Chevron, actually DECREASING the power of the federal government, the Executive and the Judiciary in particular? How is that a bad vision?

That's an outright LIE.
You fucking demented Marxists LIE about EVERYTHING.
Another bullshit NARRATIVE.
Good grief.
:rolleyes:
Do you listen to the news? You are clueless. Educate yourself.

elmer what your doing is just voting for that lessor of 2 evils bullshit....if i see Satan and Dracula trying to lure me in i wont have anything to do either one.....how about you elmer?....

Do you listen to the news? You are clueless. Educate yourself.

So you're a MSM zombie, eh?
Explains a lot.

Forum List

Back