Trump lies, people suffer, more people support him

Trump is still popular because Democrats still haven't learned their lesson: Government isn't there to "transform" society.

Maybe tell your Actblue friends to stop trying to assassinate him
It seems that the people shooting at Trump are disillusioned Trump supporters or come from Trump supporter homes...

You are making an argument to disarm MAGA cause as soon as they figure out Trump is full of shit, they get really pissed off...

Trump is still popular because Democrats still haven't learned their lesson. Government isn't there to "transform" society.
Well that your opinion...

Government is a great enabler of change in society...

It was Government who freed slaves. I think that transformed society.

It allowed women to vote.

Gave equal rights.

There are many more...

It think you have a problem with society changing...

Her name is Allexis T. Ferrell and she is a born and bred US Citizen...

This is what you got?

So this is all you got... You are spreading lies, cause the truth isn't going that well
Canton, Springfield…how far apart are they??

It seems that the people shooting at Trump are disillusioned Trump supporters or come from Trump supporter homes...

You are making an argument to disarm MAGA cause as soon as they figure out Trump is full of shit, they get really pissed off...
They are all actblue donors, that’s the r common denominator.

Apparently, you lie as we have proven already on this thread...

So when you say 'Apparently', you best come with some evidence...

Cause apparently you lie..
What did I lie about?

Talk to the Ohio authorities that’s what the are saying

What did I lie about?

Talk to the Ohio authorities that’s what the are saying
You mean these guys:

That's a week old and well publicised...

So you post something credible and stop lying.

They are all actblue donors, that’s the r common denominator.
They were from Trump households (1st one) OR voted for Trump in the past (2nd one)...

These are disillusioned Trump supporters... Disillusioned Trump Supporters donate to organisations who are on the other side...

Well that your opinion...
It is. But I think there's growing evidence that trying to do so is incompatible with freedom and democracy. Government should protect our freedom to create the kind of society we want, via voluntary collaboration and persuasion - not the force of law.
I think you have a problem with society changing...
Of course you do. But that's not it. I have a problem with our country becoming ungovernable and disintegrating. When we allow the 51% to (try to) force change on society, against the will of the 49%, the 49% will eventually stop playing along. They'll revoke sovereignty. That's what's happening now.

And it's not just Trumpsters. If Trump wins, we'll see the same kind of rejection of government from liberals as Republicans try to use the government to force their changes to society.

The culture war is tearing the nation apart, and the only solution is for both sides to concede; to acknowledge that society isn't theirs to mold.

Last edited:
Huh? Weird post
Do I really have to explain that to you? Unbelievable.
Your attempt to come up with a phony excuse for Trump's Springfield lies and results was ridiculous. Instead of a long sentence I said "nice try". Cognitive, intelligent people would understand.

Do I really have to explain that to you? Unbelievable.
Your attempt to come up with a phony excuse for Trump's Springfield lies and results was ridiculous. Instead of a long sentence I said "nice try". Cognitive, intelligent people would understand.
Yes I have no idea what weirdness yoj are rambling on about

The city has been begging for Federal aid for months now, due to the open border policies of border czar harris the city is over run…harris and xiden have ignored them

Now they have hoax threats from overseas

It’s shameful and vile

Yes I have no idea what weirdness yoj are rambling on about

The city has been begging for Federal aid for months now, due to the open border policies of border czar harris the city is over run…harris and xiden have ignored them

Now they have hoax threats from overseas

It’s shameful and vile
I give up. I am trying to help you. You need help. I have given it my best. You have beat me.

Mark Twain said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".

I give up. I am trying to help you. You need help. I have given it my best. You have beat me.

Mark Twain said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".
Springfield needs help, they’ve been begging for it.

Instead of defending harris and xiden’s inaction try and go actually help the folks

Forum List

Back